||Apt 6, Priory Manor, Holywood
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment in an ideal and very popular location
- Two Well proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with built in appliances
- Luxury Main Bathroom, Cloakroom & Ensuite
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Surrounded by a Wealth of Local Amenities Including Shops, Boutiques & Restaurants
- Located on the Cusp Of Holywood Village and 1 Minutes from the Seashore
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Upvc Double Glazed / Intercom System
- Management Company: Approx £1200 per annum
Number 6 Priory Manor is an impressive, modern apartment development located on the cusp of Holywood Village and minutes from the Seashore. Belfast and Bangor are also within easy commuting distance, by road or rail.
Priory Manor has established itself as one of the most sought after prestigious development within the exceptionally vibrant Holywood Town Centre. Internally this beautifully presented apartment has been well cared for by the current vendors and provides spacious accommodation. Accessed by either lift or stairs, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, open plan lounge / dining area with faux balcony, luxury modern kitchen with a range of built in appliances, two well proportioned bedrooms (master with luxury ensuite), and modern bathroom with mosaic tiling.
Outside there is allocated parking and ample visitor parking and well maintained communal gardens
- Communal entrance door to. .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Lift and stair access to. . .
- Hardwood front door.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom storage cupboard, recessed lighting
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM:
- 5.77m x 4.23m (18' 11" x 13' 11")
Double glazed patio door to faux balcony, recessed lighting. Open plan to.
- LUXURY MODERN KITCHEN:
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, laminate work surfaces, built-in stainless steel Smeg oven, matching 4 ring hob, stainless steel chimney extractor, high and low level units, integrated microwave, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, gas boiler, recessed low voltage spotlights..
- MASTER BEDROOM (1):
- 5.4m x 3.56m (17' 9" x 11' 8")
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.19m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, mosaic wall tiling, mosaic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Coming from Holywood High Street, past the Maypole and turn left into Priory Park after the Garage, Priory Manor is on the left hand side.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.