||Apt 3, 693 Antrim Road, Belfast
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment is Located on the Antrim Road close to the Belfast Castle
- Bright Living Room With Picture Window With Views Over the Cavehill
- Modern Kitchen and Dining Area
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Shower Room and secondary WC and sink
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Private Garage and additional Car Parking Space
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Those Downsizing Alike
- Located Close To Public Transport & Motorway Networks & Belfast City Centre
This well presented bright first floor apartment is ready for immediate occupation and is well suited to the young professional, those downsizing or investor alike. The property is located on the main Antrim Road with stunning views over the Cavehill.
The internal accommodation comprises of a bright hall, kitchen / dining area separate living room. Two double bedrooms contemporary shower room and secondary wc and sink. Ample storage, gas fired central heating, large garage to the rear and additional parking are all a bonus.
Externally, the property is set within a quiet development with mature gardens.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler.
- Glazed entrance door leading to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
Laminate wood flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, two storage cupboards
- KITCHEN / DINING:
- 5.4m x 3.9m (17' 9" x 12' 10")
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dish washer. Integrated 4 ring hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor over, rubbish shoot. Larder with space for fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.9m x 3.17m (12' 10" x 10' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising newly fitted double shower with low flush WC, vanity unit wash hand basin, tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Wall hung wash hand basin
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 2.4m (12' 2" x 7' 10")
- Up and over door
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY:
- £100.00 per month. Rates approx: £95.00 per month.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.