||A.2.6 Whitehall Square, Belfast
- Excellent Modern First Floor Apartment, overlooking inner courtyard, in Superb Convenient Location
- Generous Lounge with Dining Area and Balcony with Excellent Outlook
- Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances
- Two excellent large bright Bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Modern Fitted Shower Room with Electric Shower
- uPVC Double Glazed/Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Communal Entrance Hall with access via stairs/lift
- Extensive Communal Courtyard with Sitting Areas/Secure Parking Space
- Only a Few Minutes Walk From City Centre, City Hospital and Queen's University
- Early viewing highly recommended
This excellent modern first floor apartment within this popular development occupies a superb location with the City Centre, the City Hospital and Queen's University all only a few minutes walk away.
The accommodation comprises of a bright spacious living dining area open plan to modern fitted kitchen, with French doors out onto the balcony. There are two good sized bedrooms (master with ensuite) and modern bathroom. In addition the apartment benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Early viewing a must so as not to miss out.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist