||8 Ardenlee Place, Belfast
- Spacious Townhouse spread over three floors in prime residential area
- First Floor Reception / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with space for range of appliances
- Separate utility area
- Three Double Rooms and 1 Single Room (4 bedroom) Spread over Three Floors
- Oil fired central heating system / uPVC double glazed windows
- Private enclosed patio to the rear / Integral garage
- Excellent location just off the Ravenhill Road
This well proportioned townhouse is situated in the ever popular Ardenlee Place. The property offers a superb flexible internal layout split over three floors. Ardenlee Court is a modern development of townhouses, located just off the Ravenhill Road and is only short stroll away from the bustling Ormeau Road and Ormeau Park.
The accommodation comprises of an integral garage on the ground floor, a utility room, ground floor bedroom with access to the rear garden. On the first floor there is a modern kitchen and separate lounge / dining room and a wc. On the second floor there are three bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a white three-piece suite.
The property also benefits from oil fired central heating system and uPVC double glazed windows. First time buyers are sure to appreciate and enjoy the open plan living and dining layout that is ideal for entertaining family and friends. Early viewing highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR:
- 5.47m x 3.05m (17' 11" x 10' 0")
Up and Over door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.4m x 1.98m (11' 2" x 6' 6")
Range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, upvc door to the front.
- BEDROOM (1)/LIVING ROOM:
- 5.3m x 2.9m (17' 5" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood flooring with access to rear patio garden
- FIRST FLOOR:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.2m x 5.1m (17' 1" x 16' 9")
(at widest point) Laminate floor
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Wood effect low and high level units, one and half drainer stainless steel sink unit and wall tiles, space for oven and hob, space for fridge freezer and dish washer.
- CLOAK ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin
- SECOND FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.3m (9' 6" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 2.8m (12' 10" x 9' 2")
Built in robes
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, recessed spotlights tiled walls and part wall tiles.
- SHELVED HOTPRESS:
- Paneled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed spotlights, tiled walls and floors.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.1m x 3.03m (10' 2" x 9' 11")
- To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. To the rear there is a private and fully enclosed paved rear garden which is great space for the adults and children of the family to enjoy.
- Located close to the city centre, within walking distance to Ormeau Road where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. Ormeau Park & Golf Club very close by also close to many of the country’s top schools and not far from Forestside Shopping Centre.
- Management Company:
- CSM - Fees: Approx £40 per quarter
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.