||72 Marlborough Park Central, Belfast
- Excellent Modern family home retaining many period features
- Bright living room with feature fireplace
- Dining room with feature fireplace open plan to Kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with access to the rear
- Ground Floor WC
- Generous bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Driveway parking and Garage with roller shutter door
- South facing rear patio garden
- Partial double glazing, some original sash windows, gas fired central heating
- Excellent proximity to the diverse amenities of the Lisburn Road and ease of access to the City Centre
Just off the Lisburn Road near to Cranmore Park this fabulous home enjoys ease of access to a diverse range of amenities as well as the city centre and arterial routes.
The accommodation briefly comprises spacious living room with feature fireplace, separate dining room with feature fireplace, open plan to a modern kitchen. In addition, the property benefits from a ground floor toilet. On the first-floor there are three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
Furthermore, the property benefits from partial double-glazed windows and mains gas central heating. Tastefully presented and with no onward chain we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door with glazed inset to decorative tiled entrance porch. Wooden inner door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor, under stair storage, cloak room, gas boiler.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Low flush WC, vanity unit wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.93m x 3.91m (12' 11" x 12' 10")
Feature cast iron fireplace and hearth, solid wooden floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.31m (11' 11" x 10' 10")
Cast iron fireplace and tiled hearth, solid wooden floor
- 3.7m x 2.3m (12' 2" x 7' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, space for oven and hob, space for fridge freezer, extractor hood, access to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.37m x 3.3m (11' 1" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.65m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
Vanity unit sink
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.3m x 2.3m (7' 7" x 7' 7")
- White modern bathroom suite comprising paneled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate corner shower cubicle, extractor fan and access to roof space.
- Plumbed for washing machine, roller shutter door.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.