||5 Lucerne Parade, Belfast
- Superb Semi Detached Bungalow in a Prime South Belfast Location
- Through Lounge with Two Bay Windows & Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Double Doors Leading to Raised Patio & Delightful Private Rear Garden
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Double Glazed Windows / Alarmed
- Front Garden & Delightful Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns & Raised Decked Patio Area
- Potential conversion three bed (subject to necessary planning permission
- Extremely Convenient to a Wide Range of Amenities Including Shops, Public Transport & Leading Schools
A delightful well presented semi-detached bungalow in an excellent location within Stranmillis with convenience to many local amenities including shops, universities, local schools and public transport. This property is in excellent order throughout and leaves for the new owner to do but move in! The accommodation comprises a through lounge/ double reception room, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Opportunity for potential conversion to a three bed (subject to necessary planning approval). The property benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, driveway parking and good sized enclosed rear gardens with raised decked patio area. Early viewing is encouraged.
- Entrance Hall
- Original Mosaic tiled floor
- Through Lounge
- 3.64m x 7.2m (11' 11 x 23' 7)
(into bay).Solid wood flooring, tongue & groove ceiling, carved wooden fireplace with tiled hearth. Could be converted into two separate reception rooms or third bedroom.
- 2.47m x 3.86m (8' 1 x 12' 8)
Full range of modern high and low level units, Belfast sink unit, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, space for cooker, extractor hood, tongue & groove, breakfast bar, Double doors to garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.97m x 3.07m (9' 9 x 10' 1)
Solid wooden flooring
- Bedroom 2
- 2.4m x 3.1m (7' 10 x 10' 2)
Solid wooden flooring
- 1.78m x 2.1m (5' 10 x 6' 11)
White suite with panelled bath, Mira electric shower over bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tongue & groove ceiling, solid wood flooring,
- Paved front garden with a variety of trees and shrubs. Enclosed rear garden in lawns with a variety of trees, shrubs and flower beds, paved raised patio, garden shed, boiler house and utility house.
From Stranmillis Road turn onto Sharman Road. Lucerne Parade is first on the left.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.