||48 Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast
- An attractive semi detached property occupying a generous site and prominently positioned on the Upper Lisburn Road
- Retains many original features and characteristics throughout.
- Spacious lounge with stained glass bay window and separate dining room opening on to the most delightful enclosed rear garden.
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances.
- Three well proportioned and presented bedrooms.
- Modern bathroom with white suite.
- Phoenix gas central heating/double glazed windows
- Subject to planning permission, this property would lend itself to an extension
- Generous parking to front/mature gardens to rear, decked area, paved area and substantial portion in lawn with mature shrubs backing onto Balmoral golf club
- Extremely convenient location close to many amenities, shopping, restaurants, many leading schools, motorway links and public transport.
- Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this fine home has to offer
This charming semi detached property is situated in an excellent location on the Upper Lisburn Road, close to the city centre and convenient to many local amenities including shops, local schools and public transport. The accommodation comprises of a bay fronted spacious lounge, separate dining room, galley style kitchen. On the first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom suite. In addition, the property benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and a good sized area to the front. The property also benefits from a large rear garden that would allow the possibility to extend. Early viewing is a must for this super property.
- Wooden glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
Solid wooden floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage with gas fired boiler
- 3.6m x 3.12m (11' 10" x 10' 3")
Original wooden flooring, open fireplace with slate effect surround and wooden framed, cornice ceiling, bay window with stained glass feature.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.13m (10' 10" x 10' 3")
Open fireplace with slate effect surround, cornice ceiling, shelved storage, uPVC double doors opening on to rear patio leading to enclosed mature rear garden.
- 3.3m x 3.13m (10' 10" x 10' 3")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, “Indesit” 5 ring stainless steel gas hob and conventional oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, space for washing machine. Spotlighting, Access to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 2.95m (10' 4" x 9' 8")
Built-in shelved storage, and enclosed cylindrical boiler. Picture rail
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.04m x 2.96m (10' 0" x 9' 9")
Wall to wall slide-robe wardrobes. Picture rail
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.16m x 1.78m (7' 1" x 5' 10")
- Modern white suite comprising low flush wc, free standing sink unit, panelled bath with “Aquastream” shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, spotlights, access to roof space.
- Gated front on to lawn in gravel and large parking area for several cars.
- Private and enclosed garden in lawn, raised patio area, mature shrubs and paved area.
- Travelling out of Belfast Number 48 is located on the right hand side just after the Creighton’s garage (the one next to Balmoral Golf Club) .
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.