||35 Laganvale Manor, Belfast
- Excellent Townhouse in the exclusive Laganvale Development in Stranmillis Occupying a Corner Site
- Through Lounge with Solid Wooden floor Sliding Door to the Rear
- Large Kitchen with Built in Gas Hob and Built in Oven
- Cloakroom Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Three Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Double Glazed / Newly Fitted Gas Boiler
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Driveway Parking to the side allows for parking cars side by side
Laganvale is an exclusive development nestled within the ever popular Stranmillis area. The Belfast Boat club, Lagan Tow Path, Queens PEC and a host of amenities are all within close proximity.
This particular semi detached is located on a corner site and is in excellent order throughout. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom (plumbed for washing machine), through lounge with sliding doors to the rear and a separate kitchen. On the first floor there is a good sized family bathroom, three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and ample storage. To the rear there is good sized garden laid in lawns with a large driveway for numerous cars. All in all a superb opportunity to acquire a spacious well appointed house in a highly regarded location.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Hard wood front with double glazed inset and side panels: Tiled floor
- Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.5m x 3.29m (24' 7" x 10' 10")
Wooden fireplace, with tiled marble inset and tiled heart, inset disconnected gas fire. Sliding door to the rear.
- 3.67m x 2.87m (12' 0" x 9' 5")
Modern Kitchen with range of high and low level units, sink with mixer taps, work surfaces, space for dishwasher, built in 4 ring gas hob, integrated extractor hood, integrated ‘Whirlpool’ oven, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor and tiled walls, access to rear garden.
- Shelved hot press, storage cupboard housing gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.32m x 3.27m (10' 11" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER:
- UPVC panelled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.57m x 3.02m (11' 9" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.04m x 2.31m (10' 0" x 7' 7")
Built in storage
- White suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- To the rear the garden is laid in lawns with a variety of shrubs and trees, garden shed. To the front the garden is laid in lawns, and surrounded by trees and shrubs. This is a generous corner site that has drive parking for two cars side by side.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.