||32 Laganvale Manor, Stranmillis, Belfast
- Excellent semi detached tucked away within this unique sought after development
- Ground Floor WC, access to Integral Garage
- Modern Kitchen Open plan to Dining Area Leading to Garden
- Generous Bright Lounge with double height ceiling
- 4 Good Sized Well Proportioned Bedrooms Master With Ensuite 'Space' Shower Room
- Additional room which could be used as a Study / TV den
- Luxury Ensuite Shower Room and Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Calor Gas Heating/ Double Glazed Windows / Alarm
- Superb Quiet Situation Yet Extremely Convenient to Malone and Stranmillis Road Amenities
- Integral Garage With Driveway Parking To the Front and a Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and glazed side panels
This excellent semi-detached modern property occupies a superb quiet situation tucked away within this unique development off Lockview Road, whilst also being extremely convenient to a host of amenities in the Malone and Stranmillis Road areas.
Briefly the accommodation comprises entrance hall and cloakroom with low flush suite, modern kitchen with open plan to dining area with access to the enclosed rear garden. In addition there is access to an integral garage from the hall. The first floor offers a well proportioned living room with double height ceiling, study / TV den, master bedroom with luxury fitted ensuite. On the second floor there is an additional three bedrooms and luxury modern suite. Furthermore the property benefits from double glazed windows and Calor gas heating.
Well tucked away in one of South Belfast's leafiest and most sought after locations, next to the lagan tow path and on the edge of a green belt, we encourage viewing at your earliest convenience so as not to miss out.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL
- Under stairs cloaks with light, low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.52m x 3.3m (18' 1" x 10' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine.
- OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
- 5.6m x 3.5m (18' 4" x 11' 6")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, cooker alcove, extractor fan, part tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, double glazed patio doors to rear garden. luxury high gloss floor in kitchen and lounge
- 5m x 3.24m (16' 5" x 10' 8")
Wood surround fireplace, tiled inset and tiled hearth, gas fire inset, luxury high gloss floor in kitchen and lounge, double ceiling height, French patio style doors with juliette balcony.
- STUDY / NURSURY /TV DEN / GAMES ROOM
- 2.2m x 2.18m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM (1)
- 4.4m x 3.5m (14' 5" x 11' 6")
Walnut effect laminate wood flooring.
ENSUITE: White suite comprising ‘Space’ low flush wc, ‘Space’ pedestal wash hand basin, shower, natural limestone fully tiled walls, complimentary tiled floor, extractor fan, feature vanity unit.
- Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder,
- LUXURY MODERN BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled ‘Space’ bath with Mira Sport electric shower over bath, shower screen, ‘Space’ low flush wc, wash hand basin on solid 2” walnut shelf, extractor fan, natural limestone tile flooring, complimentary fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4m x 2m (13' 1" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.8m x 2.2m (12' 6" x 7' 3")
access to roof-space.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.2m x 2.8m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
- Pebbled driveway with parking. Front garden in shrubs and plants. Rear garden in lawns with border wood chip beds, boundary timber fencing, paved patio area.
Heading along the Stranmillis Road from the Malone Road, take a third exit at the roundabout onto the Lockview Road, drive to the bottom of that road past Cutters wharf and Laganvale Manor is at the bottom. No. 32 is on the left hand side as you enter the development.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.