||316 Stranmillis Road, Belfast
- Stunning, extensively refurbished semi-detached family residence located on the ever- popular Stranmillis Road
- Internally and externally finished to an exceptional standard
- Bay fronted, bright and spacious living Room
- LED lighting throughout
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and breakfast bar / Island unit
- Open plan family room with dining area and bi-folding doors leading to a raised patio and landscaped south-facing rear garden
- Four bedrooms, (master with luxury ensuite)
- Luxury family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bath
- Downstairs W.C.
- Utility room with fully integrated washing machine, integrated vented tumble dryer and double sized sink
- Newly fitted double glazing throughout. Additionally with acoustic laminate glass to the front and side of property
- Gas fired central heating with new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 boiler, complete with Nest smart thermostat
- Top of the line security, with Ring CCTV cameras and multi-zoned smart Ring intruder alarm system
- Video doorbell entry system with smart control
- Smart connected perimeter lighting, controllable via smarthome/Alexa
- Fully automated cantilever sliding gate with smart connectivity
- Driveway parking to front for two cars
- Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University and Belfast City Hospital easily accessible
- Many of the provinces' leading schools close at hand
- Early viewing is strongly advised
- Open House - Wednesday 12th & Thursday 13th February 1pm-2pm
Rarely does a house of this stature come onto the open market. Extensively renovated this semi detached property is deceptively spacious. This fully renovated house is filled with natural light and the use of modern technology makes this the perfect modern day family home.
The ground floor comprises a bright and spacious hall leading to a good-sized living room. Newly fitted modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances and breakfast bar / island unit, glazed mezzanine overlooking dining and family area. There is a separate utility room and downstairs WC. The open plan kitchen, family dining area benefits from bi-folding doors opening to a magnificent raised patio area overlooking the south-facing landscaped garden.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms, three doubles (master with ensuite), a luxury family bathroom. The property benefits from an excellent location on the Stranmillis Road, with the shops, boutiques and restaurants on Lisburn Road within easy walking distance. Many of the provinces leading schools are close at hand and Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University and Belfast City Hospital are easily accessible. Main arterial routes such as Belfast Outer Ring, the Westlink and M1 motorway close at hand. Early viewing is strongly advised
- Bespoke composite front door with stained glass inset and side panel with high security lock.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Decorative tiled floor, bespoke understairs pull-out storage units. 12m of shoe storage hidden under the stairs.
- 4.05m x 3.88m (13' 3" x 12' 9")
(at widest point into bay) Beautiful parquet-style tiled floor, decorative feature fireplace recess, double glazed with acoustic laminated windows.
- 4.75m x 3.49m (15' 7" x 11' 5")
Luxury modern range of high and low level units, including a carousel corner unit, with Quartz worktops. Includes integrated fridge freezer, a built-in Hotpoint pyrolytic (self-cleaning) oven, and a matching built-in microwave combi oven. Extra large touch control black 5-zone induction hob and matching touch-enabled extractor fan complimented by a full height splash-back. Breakfast bar island with integrated dishwasher, stainless steel one and half sink units with a instant boiling water tap, 3x rough cast concrete pendants, stylish vertical radiator, recessed spotlights, open plan to...
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.07m x 3.61m (23' 2" x 11' 10")
(at widest point) Tiled floor, Toshiba 55” smart tv, aluminium bi-folding doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.57m x 1.8m (8' 5" x 5' 11")
Built in units, stainless steel sink with industrial pull out tap, Quartz work top, integrated ‘Baumatic’ washing machine, integrated vented ‘Baumatic’ tumble dryer, tiled floor, extractor fan, double glazed side door. Internal window overlooking garden and dining area.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC.
- Low flush wc and wall hung wash hand basin, mosaic tiled floor, decorative tiled splash back, heated towel rail.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Access to roof space via pull down ladder. Highly insulated and partially floored roof space with LED strip light. Worcester Bosch gas boiler.
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Ideal for toiletries and linens.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.82m x 3.6m (12' 6" x 11' 10")
Suspended bedside lights switchable from both sides.
- Double shower with crittall-style fixed glass shower screen, low flush wc and wall hung vanity unit with wash hand basin, recessed spotlights, de-misting mirror with built-in LED backlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled, electric underfloor heating.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
- Luxury White bathroom suite with digital thermostatically-controlled bath filler, separate shower, low flush w.c. and vanity unit wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spot lights, de-misting mirror with built-in LED backlights,, electric underfloor heating, waterproof ‘Sarason’ tv recessed into wall.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.57m x 3.28m (11' 9" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.65m x 2.3m (8' 8" x 7' 7")
- To the front is a large driveway with smart electric gates, smart perimeter lighting and smart cameras. To the side is a bin / bike storage with high security lock, with secure lockable side gate accessing the rear gardens, alongside contemporary horizontal fencing and granite top pavers.
To the rear there is a south facing paved patio area with granite top pavers, and glass balustrades framing the garden below. Steps lead to the landscaped garden to the rear, with a built in seating area and fire pit. The garden benefits from external lights, raised flower beds fully planted with colourful and low-maintenance planting, an outdoor tap, and outside double sockets.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.