||3 Hollymount Court, Finaghy, Belfast
- Stunning Semi-Detached Villa
- Finaghy Village Within Walking Distance
- Bright And Spacious Through Living / Dining Room With Dual Aspect
- Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom In Modern White Suite
- Double Glazed / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Rear Patio Garden With raised Flower bed
- Driveway Parking to Front
- Excellent Home Owner Purchase
This immaculate presented semi-detached villa is located within walking distance of Finaghy Village, South Belfast. The property has been finished to a very high standard leaving little for the new owner to do but move in.
Internally the property comprises of a bright and spacious living room with dining area and a newly fitted kitchen. To the first floor is a well appointed shower room with a white suite and two generous bedrooms.
Externally the property benefits from a rear patio garden. Driveway parking to the front for two cars.
The property will appeal to a range of first time buyers and professionals and early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- UPVC door with double glazed inset and side light
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood floor, half tongue and groove walls.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 4.2m x 4.1m (13' 9" x 13' 5")
Solid wood floor, fireplace with wooden surround and tiled inset and hearth, understair storage, double glazed patio door to the rear garden with double glazed side lights.
- 2.67m x 2.35m (8' 9" x 7' 9")
Newly fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, integrated oven and hob, spot lighting, partly tiled walls, stainless steel sink unit, integrated washer / dryer, integrated ‘Smeg’ dishwasher, and integrated fridge freezer.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.7m x 3.3m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
Solid wood floor and shelved hot press
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.02m x 2.3m (9' 11" x 7' 7")
- Modern white suite comprising corner shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with fully tiled walls and floor and extractor fan.
- Front gardens in pebbles and flowers and shrubs. Rear patio garden with raised flowerbeds. Driveway to the front for 2 cars.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.