||26F Parkmount Road, Belfast
- Impressive 3 storey townhouse in successful development
- Lounge with laminate flooring open plan to Kitchen
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- Modern white bathroom suite, ground floor cloakroom and master en-suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Phoenix gas central heating / UPVC double glazing
- One designated car parking spaces accessed by electronic gates
- Landscaped gardens
This recently built townhouse occupies a great site, just off the very popular and convenient Antrim Road – this location offers easy access to Belfast city centre, the M2 Motorway and is just a short distance from secondary & primary schools, recreational amenities and excellent shopping facilities all close at hand. The spacious interior comprises of a large ground floor reception room open plan to a modern fitted kitchen, downstairs WC and cloakroom, two well-proportioned bedrooms (master with en-suite) spread over the first and second floors and a modern bathroom. In addition, the property benefits from phoenix gas central heating and full double glazing. All in all a very well maintained property that we feel will create early interest, viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 5.19m x 3.29m (17' 0" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood flooring.
- 4.38m x 1.8m (14' 4" x 5' 11")
Range of high and low level wood effect units, round edge worksurfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built-in stainless steel oven and gas hob, integrated stainless steel extractor fan and canopy, integrated fridge freezer, space for washing machine, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, recessed downlighters.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.81m x 3.28m (15' 9" x 10' 9")
- EN SUITE
- Shower cubicle with electric Triton shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic polished tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Modern white suite comprising paneled bath with thermostatically controlled shower and glazed shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling, ceramic polished tiled floor, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, recessed downlighters.
- Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 5.5m x 4.42m (18' 1" x 14' 6")
Velux windows, cupboard housing gas fired boiler
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY CHARGE
- £35 per month (includes building insurance, communal ground maintenance and window cleaning).
- NB* Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise potential purchasers that the owner of this property is related to a member of Natalie Clarke Residential.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.