||25 Oakleigh Park, Belfast
- Superb Townhouse within Exclusive Development
- Generous Reception Hall
- Spacious Lounge with Laminate Wooden Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms Including Second Floor Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Main Bathroom with White Suite/Additional Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Excellent Provision of Storage Space & Built-in Wardrobes
- Driveway with Parking for 2 Cars
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating/Alarm System/uPVC Double Glazed Windows Glazed front door to . . .
An Excellent three storey townhouse situated within this sought-after development just off the Ravenhill Road thus benefiting from convenient access to the city centre The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a modern fitted kitchen with space for a casual table and a large main living room with double French doors opening to a delightful courtyard style garden area. Upstairs on the further levels are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom on the second-floor benefits from an extended ensuite shower room. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floors.
- Low flush suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, ceramic tiled flooring and extractor fan.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.7m x 2.7m (12' 2" x 8' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, part tiled walls, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring gas hob with matching electric oven under, integrated extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, concealed gas fired boiler.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 6.57m x 4.7m (21' 7" x 15' 5")
Laminate wood floors, uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- Walk-in hotpress/drying cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.02m x 2.7m (13' 2" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Laminate wood floor. Two built-in robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.75m x 2.7m (15' 7" x 8' 10")
Laminate wood floor, Two built-in robes
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, paneled bath, part tiled walls, tiled floors, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower and extractor fan.
- SECOND FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 8.5m x 3.6m (27' 11" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood effect flooring, Velux window, uPVC double glazed patio doors to half balcony, under eaves storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, part tiled walls, Velux window and extractor fan
- Parking for two cars to the front. Enclosed rear patio garden in paved sitting area and with boundary fence.
- Coming out of Belfast on Ravenhill Road past the petrol station across from Ormeau Park and the Golf Course turn left into Ardenlee Green development and Oakleigh Park is the first on the left hand side.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Brackenwood Management Company. SERVICE CHARGE: Approx: £110 per annum to include communal maintenance.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.