||23 Hillside Drive, Belfast
- Attractive Extended Red Brick Semi-Detached Family Home
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Separate Living Room Plus Spacious Kitchen/Living/Dining With Doors To Rear Garden (Underfloor heating in the Kitchen / Dining area)
- Four Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC / Utility
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- South Facing garden to the rear
- Gardens To Front And Rear And Driveway Parking
- Popular And Sought After Location Close To All Local Amenities Of South Belfast Including Stranmillis Primary School
- Tenant in situ until July 2019
We are delighted to offer For Sale this superb semi-detached family home which has recently been extended and modernised to a high standard throughout and provides well proportioned accommodation comprising of a separate sitting room, superb open plan living/kitchen/dining to the rear, separate utility, ground flor WC, modern family bathroom and four bedrooms.
The Stranmillis area has consistently proved extremely popular with young professionals and families seeking to set up home or families wanting to live in the catchment area of leading schools and local amenities with Belfast city centre a short drive away. Early viewings is strongly recommended.
- UPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panels to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate floor, cornice ceiling, storage under stairs.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.63m x 3.2m (11' 11" x 10' 6")
Cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth, cornicing, laminate wood floor
- DOWNSTAIRS WC/ UTILITY:
- Low flush WC, pedestal sink unit, built in storage, plumbed for washing machine, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, wood effect tiled floor, underfloor heating
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING ROOM:
- 6.95m x 3.8m (22' 10" x 12' 6")
Magnificent kitchen extension, modern fitted gloss kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, stainless steel sink, integrated oven and hob, integrated extractor, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, wood effect tiled floor, underfloor heating, recessed spotlights, velux windows, sliding double glazed glass door to the rear, second double glazed glass door to the rear. Island unit with breakfast bar.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.4m (14' 1" x 11' 2")
Cast iron fireplace, built in book shelves and units, cornicing, wood effect tiled floor, under floor heating
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.36m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 3.63m (14' 1" x 11' 11")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.02m x 2.04m (6' 8" x 6' 8")
- 2.38m x 2.6m (7' 10" x 8' 6")
Modern white bathroom suite, low flush wc, wall hung sink unit, paneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, corner separate shower cubicle, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.43m x 3.76m (14' 6" x 12' 4")
(at widest points) Laminate floor storage in eaves, two velux windows.
- South westerly facing rear garden in lawns, to the front tarmac driveway with good off street parking leading to . . .
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- Travelling along Stranmillis Road, turn into Broomhill Park, take a last left into Hillside Drive No. 23 is half way down on the right hand side.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.