||23 Cutters Lane, Belfast
- Immaculately Presented Semi-Detached Home Set Within Cul-De-Sac Location
- Bright Kitchen/Living/Dining Area With French Doors Leading To South Westerly Facing Garden Area
- Additional Sun Room To the Side With French Doors To Front Garden Area
- First Floor Drawing Room With Gas Fire And Juliette Balcony
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Contemporary Main Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed / Integrated Alarm
- Driveway Parking And Integral Garage With Utility Area
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Automatic garage / Burglar alarm / 1000Mbps internet speed available
- Ready For Immediate Occupation
- Excellent Location Set Within Walking Distance Of The Amenities Of Stranmillis Village, Leading Primary And Grammar Schools, Ease Of Access To Both Hospitals And Motorway/Public Transport Networks
Rarely does the opportunity to purchase a relatively new semi-detached home within Stranmillis arise. This home benefits from one of the larger sites and has been immaculately presented by the current owners to provide bright and spacious accommodation suited to professionals and families alike.
The home offers four good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite and built-in wardrobes, drawing room, kitchen/living/dining area and main bathroom. The home is further complemented by driveway parking and an integral garage with utility area along with an easily maintained rear enclosed garden.
Viewing is highly recommended and is by private appointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Wall hung wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.67m x 2.86m (18' 7" x 9' 5")
Electric up and over door. Built-in storage cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 7m x 5.2m (23' 0" x 17' 1")
(7m x 5.2m) (@ widest point) Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor over. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher, recessed spotlight, 1.5 tub stainless steel sink with mixer taps. French doors to rear.
- 6.24m x 2.8m (20' 6" x 9' 2")
(@ widest point) Tiled floor, French doors to pebbled front garden area.
- Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.23m x 5.m (17' 2" x 16' 5")
Cast Iron Fireplace with tiled hearth, gas fired inset. Solid oak floor. French doors to Juliette balcony. Low voltage lighting.
- 3.4m x 2.4m (11' 2" x 7' 10")
3.4m x 2.4m) Panel bath, mixer taps. Low flush WC. Wall hung wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Hot press. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.24m x 5.m (17' 2" x 16' 5")
(5.24m x 5.0m) Built-in wardrobes. Low voltage lighting.
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.75m (11' 3" x 9' 0")
(3.43m x 2.75m)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.6m x 2.38m (15' 1" x 7' 10")
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.