||20A Piney Hills, Belfast
- Stunning Detached Property In Much Sought After BT9 Location
- Quiet yet Convenient Location Close to Amenities on the Lisburn Road, Leading Schools & Public Transport
- Spacious Lounge With Gas Fire
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining, Living Area / Separate Utility
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Tiered Garden to the rear
- Decorated by Chris Turnball Interiors
Superb detached modern home in popular South Belfast location, close to many local amenities and leading schools. The property offers super family accommodation extending to over two floor. This stunning home comprises briefly of a bright and welcoming entrance hall, leading through to an open plan kitchen dining and living room with separate utility room, there is a large lounge with feature gas fire.
Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with its own ensuite shower room, and a modern bathroom with separate shower. One of the bedrooms is currently used a dressing room.
Externally there is ample driveway parking to the front. Tiered garden to the rear. Properties of this quality rarely come to the market, and a viewing is encouraged to really appreciate what is on offer. Ideally positioned this property is near leading primary and secondary schools, the Lisburn Road with all the amenities it has to offer. With all this fine home has to offer we encourage a viewing at your earliest convenience.
Double glazed front door. . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- Low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, tiled splash back, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.3m x 3.9m (20' 8" x 12' 10")
Wall hung gas fire, recessed spotlights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.3m x 6.2m (20' 8" x 20' 4")
Modern range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel sink, ‘Leisure’ range cooker and hob, wall hung electric fire, island with breakfast bar and stools, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, built in larder, porcelain tiled floor, recessed spotlight, double glazed doors to the rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Work units, work surfaces, gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, porcelain tiled floor.
- Spotlights, access to roofspace
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.3m x 4.2m (20' 8" x 13' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall hung sink, Italian marble tiles both floor and walls, fully tiled shower cubicle with ‘Mira’ electric shower, extractor fan, recessed spotlight.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.2m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.9m x 3.03m (12' 10" x 9' 11")
Currently used as a dressing room
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.9m x 3.1m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
- Free standing bath, floor mounted mixer tap & shower head, low flush WC, wall hung sink, separate shower cubicle with ‘rain head’ shower, ‘Italian’ , marble tiles both floor and walls, heated towel rain.
- Paved driveway with parking for several cars, tiered back garden in lawns.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.