||2 Carnreagh Road, Hillsborough
- A Most Impressive And Much Admired Detached Residence Occupying A Prominent Setting Close To Hillsborough Village Centre With It's Superb Variety Of Boutiques, Shops, Pubs And Restaurants Within Easy
- This Exceptional Home Is One Of Hillsborough's Most Exclusive Landmark Properties And Offers A Vast Array Of Bespoke Build And Design Features Incorporating A Circular Stone Tower
- Grand Reception Hall With Polished Marble Floor And Curved Staircase To Gallery Landing
- Spacious Drawing Room With Feature Limestone Fireplace, Solid Oak Floor And French Doors To Patio Garden
- Family Room With Limestone Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Open Plan Living Area And French Doors To Enclosed Patio Garden
- Spacious Utility Room And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Bedrooms With Solid Oak Floors
- Spacious Master Bedroom With Adjoining Dressing Room And Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Luxury Bathroom With Free Standing Roll Top Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Driveway And Parking Area With Gated Entrance
- Spacious And Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Detached Large Double Garage With Remote Control Roller Door
- Garden Laid In Lawn With Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Oil Fired Central heating And Double Glazing
- Beam Built In Vacuum And Alarm Systems
- Excellent Quality Specification Throughout
- This Is A Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Most Exclusive Home Within One Of Northern Ireland's Prime Locations
This impressive and much-admired detached residence occupies a prominent setting close to Hillsborough Village Centre. With Hillsborough’s superb variety of boutiques, shops, pubs and restaurants all within easy walking distance. The location also provides ease of access for the commuter to motorway networks Early viewing is highly recommended.
Throughout, this home exudes grandeur, light and space. Of particular note is a magnificent reception hall overlooked by gallery landing, superb drawing room with limestone fireplace and separate family room. Luxury Oak fitted kitchen bespoke kitchen/dining/living space with range of integrated appliances, spacious utility, and cloak room with low flush WC. Four good sized bedrooms with solid oak floors (master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe). Luxury Bathroom with free standing bath. In addition, the property benefits from a double garage, spacious driveway, beautiful garden and rear patio and parking for several cars, oil fired central heating and double glazing.
With so many quality attributes on offer it is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate all this wonderful property has to offer.
- CIRCULAR RECEPTION HALL WITH GALLERY LANDING:
- Feature circular interior within stone built round tower. Curved oak staircase to gallery landing with wrought iron balustrade and handrail. Two tall feature arched windows. Hardwood paneled entrance door with fan light window. Polished marble floor tiling. Exposed brick feature walls.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.3m x 5.05m (23' 11" x 16' 7")
Impressive Limestone fireplace and hearth. Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Oak and double-glazed French doors to enclosed patio garden. Double doors leading to reception hall.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.06m x 3.73m (16' 7" x 12' 3")
Limestone fireplace and hearth. Recessed spotlights. Solid oak floor. Double doors to reception hall.
- SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA:
- 9.5m x 4.m (31' 2" x 13' 1")
Measurement taken to widest points. Excellent range of high- and low-level units with solid oak doors. Polished granite work surfaces. Belfast style ceramic sink with mixer tap. Alcove with Belling Range style cooker with eight gas hobs. Extractor hood. Bosch integrated dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Glazed cabinets. Part tiled walls. Polished marble tiled floor. Feature curved stone and brick wall with double doors to reception hall. Oak and double-glazed French doors to enclosed patio garden.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush suite. WC with concealed cistern. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.44m x 2.61m (11' 3" x 8' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Spacious and impressive gallery landing overlooking reception hall in round tower. Solid oak floor. Feature exposed stone wall with brick arch. Recessed spotlights.
- SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.14m x 5.m (16' 10" x 16' 5")
Measurements taken to widest points. Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Adjoining dressing room.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Range of built in units and shelves. Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Large roof window.
- SPACIOUS AND LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Large shower cubicle with Grohe thermostatic shower with drencher head and secondary Mira electric shower. Vanity unit with recessed wash hand basin and mono style waterfall mixer tap. WC with concealed cistern. Built in units. Two heated towel rails. Large roof window. Gable window. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.07m x 3.42m (16' 8" x 11' 3")
Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.92m x 3.5m (12' 10" x 11' 6")
Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights. Roof window and gable window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.65m x 2.51m (15' 3" x 8' 3")
Measurement taken to widest points. Solid oak floor. Two roof windows. Recessed spotlights.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Comprising. Free standing roll top bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Range of built in units with twin wash hand basins and mixer taps. Glazed cabinets with spotlights. Quadrant shower cubicle with Grohe thermostatic shower with drencher head. Close couple low flush wc. Roof window. Recessed spotlights. Heated towel rail. Separate hotpress with light.
Prime corner setting laid in lawn and well stocked shrub beds. Spacious and enclosed patio garden to rear. Spacious driveway and parking area with cobble stone surfacing. Ample parking area for 4 cars. Remote control electric gate. Outside tap and lights. Outside PowerPoints and campervan charging point.
- DETACHED LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.05m x 6.01m (19' 10" x 19' 9")
Remote control roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with Redring hot water geezer. Loft storage.
- From Hillsborough proceed along Ballynahinch Street, turn left into Carnreagh Road, number 2 is on the right.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate, and photographs provided for guidance only.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.