||17C Musgrave Manor, Stockman's Way, Belfast
- · An excellent two bedroom penthouse apartment in a most enviable location just off Stockman's lane.
- Spacious lounge open plan to modern kitchen and dining area
- Two well proportioned bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Three piece modern bathroom suite
- Phoenix gas central heating / Double glazed throughout
- Security Intercom system in Entrance hall
- Secure private parking and guest parking
Musgrave Manor is a modern development of apartments centrally located close to the M1 and indeed all major road networks and within easy accessible to Belfast’s popular Boucher Road and Lisburn Road.
The accommodation which is very well presented throughout comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge with views over the city, open plan to modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom and two bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a designated car parking space. Viewing is highly recommended.
CAR PARKING SPACE: Secure allocated car parking space and visitors carparking.
MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Charterhouse / Management fees approx £950.00 per annum
- Communal entrance hall. Access to lift/stairs.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood front door
- RECEPTION HALL
- Laminate wood strip floor. Storage.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING
- 6.32m x 3.75m (20' 9" x 12' 4")
Spacious and bright living room with great views over the city and beyond, Laminate wood strip floor in living area.. open plan to luxury fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in wine rack, 4 ring gas hob, oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washer dryer. Partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.65m x 2.75m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, electric shower, tiled floor extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.65m x 2.82m (12' 0" x 9' 3")
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- CAR PARKING SPACE
- Secure allocated car parking space and visitors carparking.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.