||17 Deramore Park South, Belfast
- Detached Family Home Set On Generous Private Site With Southerly Aspect
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Drawing Room With Gas Fire
- Dining Room With Built-In Storage Cupboards
- Living Room With French Doors To Garden
- Contemporary Kitchen / Dining Are With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Five Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room & Built-In Wardrobes
- Four Additional Bedrooms
- Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Excellent Storage Facilities
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Fully Double Glazed
- Detached Double Garage, Ample Driveway Parking
- Well Maintained Gardens In Lawns, Shrub Beds & Patio Areas
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In BT9
This well-presented detached family home is located in a sought-after residential area within Malone. Situated on a mature private site with stunning south facing rear garden. Constructed circa 30 years ago, the home has been well maintained by the current owners and boasts excellent accommodation for the growing family.
Internally the property offers three good sized reception rooms plus contemporary kitchen / dining and cloakroom. Upstairs there are five bedrooms over two floors, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobes, and a contemporary family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and full double glazing.Externally the home is well set back from the road, offering ample driveway parking and a detached double garage. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed entrance door with side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Corniced ceiling.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.44m x 5.26m (17.9' x 17.3')
Marble fireplace with brick surround and hearth, and gas fire inset. Corniced ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.3m (13.8' x 10.9')
13' 8" x 10' 9" Corniced ceiling. Built-in shelving unit.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.38m x 3.56m (17'8 x 11'8)
17' 8" x 11' 8" Corniced ceiling. Hardwood fireplace with marble inset and electric fire. French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.23m x 3.81m (17'2 x 12'6)
Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Neff touch screen hob with extractor over. Integrated Neff oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for American style fridge freezer. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.69m x 4.17m (18' 8" x 13' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage lighting. Chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11'2 x 10'8)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9 x 11'0)
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low voltage lighting.
- Under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.95m x 2.36m (16'3 x 7'9)
Built-in wardrobes and cloakroom.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.71m x 2.54m (12'2 x 8'4)
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 5.46m (20' 8" x 17' 11")
Light and power. Sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. First floor storage.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.