||14 Castle Grange, Belfast
- Attractive Modern Townhouse circa 1650 sq feet
- Spacious Living Area with Feature Gas Fire
- Luxury kitchen with dining area and integrated appliances
- Four bedrooms, 2 with en-suite facilities)
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Utility room on the lower ground floor.
- Integral garage with additional driveway parking
- Phoenix natural gas central heating system
- Enclosed rear garden
- Quiet yet convenient location, just off Outer Ring with beautiful city views from the first floor.
Enjoying an attractive courtyard style setting this modern townhouse features deceptively spacious accommodation over three levels. Well presented throughout, the property comprises a modern kitchen open plan to dining area, a lounge on the first floor and three doubles (two with ensuite) and one single bedroom. The property also benefits from an integral garage and utility space. There is also an easy-to-maintain garden to the rear which is fully enclosed and is perfect for entertaining. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor. Stairs to first floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.01m x 3.5m (19' 9" x 11' 6")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.3m x 3.1m (10' 10" x 10' 2")
French doors to the garden
- low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, glazed corner shower unit, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.6m (10' 0" x 5' 3")
Range of high- and low-level units, gas boiler, stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Access to rear
- Stairs to Ground Floor:
- STORAGE: Cloaks and hanging area.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.8m x 4.4m (15' 9" x 14' 5")
Range of high and low units, granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated oven, 5 ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer. Part tiled floor and part tiled walls, dining area in wood laminate, low voltage spotlights, French doors to Juliette balcony.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.8m (16' 1" x 15' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, sandstone fireplace surround, gas fire inset, matching hearth, laminate floor, low voltage spotlights, feature curved glass brick wall
- access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 3.4m (9' 6" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.9m x 2.2m (9' 6" x 7' 3")
- Bath with stainless steel taps. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor and walls, low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.06m x 4.8m (16' 7" x 15' 9")
(at widest point) Dormer, laminate wood flooring, low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with stainless steel fittings. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Beautiful garden to the rear, hedged in a variety of shrubs and trees, decked area, patio area.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.