||138 Orangefield Crescent, Belfast
- Extended Semi-Detached Villa in Excellent Decorative Order
- Spacious Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Separate Utility Room / Ground Floor WC
- Modern Kitchen, open plan to Sitting/Dining Area
- Four Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Luxury Bathroom with White Suite
- Rewired/ Replumbed / Re-Insulated /Oak veneered doors throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating /uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Shed with Power and Light & Separate General Bike / Log Store
- Enclosed Southerly facing Rear Landscaped Garden with an array of Planters and a variety of Sapling trees
- Tarmac Driveway and lawned Garden to the Front
- Excellent Public & Private Translink Links to Belfast
- Leading Local Primary & Secondary Schools Close By
- Ballyhackamore & Belmont Village Minutes Drive
This excellent and well-presented extended semi-detached home is located in the popular residential area of Orangefield in East Belfast. Close to leading primary and secondary schools, excellent commuter transport links and a host of local amenities in Ballyhackamore village, this property will appeal to a range of prospective purchasers from first time buyers to families and downsizers.
Having been the subject of a comprehensive yet sympathetic modernisation project which has been done within the last few years, this property requires the purchaser to do nothing but move in. The accommodation comprises of a living room, separate utility room, ground floor WC, open plan modern kitchen, dining and living area. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms (master with ensuite and built in robe) and a modern family bathroom. The beautiful landscaped rear garden is south facing and enjoys sun all day. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment!!
- Composite front door with glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor, cornicing, shoe storage unit.
- UNDER STAIR WC
- Low flush wc, wall hung sink, fully tiled floor, spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM
- 3.67m x 3.33m (12' 0" x 10' 11")
Cornice ceiling, wood burning stove.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3.36m x 1.5m (11' 0" x 4' 11")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work top, plumbed for washing machine, space for dry, Worchester gas boiler, stainless steel sink, extractor fan. tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING
- 6.25m x 5.3m (20' 6" x 17' 5")
Modern range of light grey oak veneer high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, island seating area. One and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer taps, space for fridge/freezer, space for range, stainless steel extractor hood. Wall hung radiator, feature wall tiling, tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights, triple door with one sliding panel.
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladders, shelved hotpress
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.79m x 2.9m (12' 5" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobe with light, wall mounted reading lights, cornicing, low voltage spotlights.
- Shower unit with ‘Rain head’ shower and handheld shower attachment, vanity unit sink unit, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.2m x 2.8m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, cornicing.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 2.7m x 1.96m (8' 10" x 6' 5")
- 3.2m x 1.81m (10' 6" x 5' 11")
Luxury white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, ‘Rain head shower’, handheld shower attachment, low flush WC, vanity unit sink, part tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- Asphalt to the front, bitmac to rear and side, one planter to the front driveway, small lawned garden.
- REAR GARDEN
- Enclosed south facing private patio area surrounded by planters, garden in lawns, new fencing and sapling trees, pebbled path to shed and general bike / log store, outside light and tap, outdoor double socket. Light and power to the Shed.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.