||11 Musgrave Park Court, Belfast
- Superb Well Maintained Townhouse
- First Floor additional lounge or 5th bedroom option
- Kitchen With Range Of Modern Fitted Units And Dining Area
- Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite (Master with ensuite)
- Integral Garage with remote control access
- Ground Floor WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Excellent Location Close To Transport Links And South Belfast Amenities
- Property located in Musgrave Park Court, BT9
Situated in the heart of South Belfast, Musgrave Park Court is a highly sought-after development of townhouses. This superb location offers ease of access to Belfast City Centre and all that the Lisburn Road has to offer. Highly convenient to the M1 motorway and Balmoral train station the property is incredibly well located for commuters.
The property is in great condition and has been well maintained by the current owners. The accommodation is flexible and currently comprises of an open plan kitchen, dining area, family room leading to the enclosed patio and lawned garden, wc and integral garage with remote control access on the ground floor. On the first floor is a good-sized lounge area (currently set up as a 5th bedroom), main bathroom, a bedroom to the rear with patio doors to a large balcony area overlooking Musgrave Park. The top floor has three further bedrooms and another bathroom.
With the house overlooking Musgrave Park to the rear, the tranquillity of this setting can only be fully appreciated on inspection and we would encourage interested parties to do so at the earliest convenience.
- Hard wood entrance door with glazed panels. Leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor, door to integral garage. Stairs to first floor...
- Suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING/ FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.8m x 5.47m (22' 4" x 17' 11")
(6.8m x 5.47m) @ widest points Range of fitted contemporary high and low level units with worksurfaces, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer taps, extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, integrated hob, integrated oven, tiled floor, laminate wood floor in the family area, double patio doors to rear garden, under stairs walk-in storage area.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.4m x 2.7m (17' 9" x 8' 10")
Roller shutter door with remote control operation, plumbed for washing machine.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.47m x 2.9m (17' 11" x 9' 6")
@ widest points (currently used as a bedroom) Arched window.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.58m x 2.61m (11' 9" x 8' 7")
@ widest points Double doors to large balcony (4.2m x 3m) overlooking park.
- 3.32m x 1.79m (10' 11" x 5' 10")
White suite comprising panelled bath with handheld shower attachment, pedestal sink, low flush wc, shelved hot press, part tiled walls
- Access to roofspace
- BEDROOM 2:
- 2.7m x 2.64m (8' 10" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.6m x 2.59m (8' 6" x 8' 6")
- MASTER BEDROOM 4:
- 5.44m x 2.98m (17' 10" x 9' 9")
- Jack and Jill door. Corner shower unit with Triton electric shower, pedestal sink unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, part tiled wall, round window.
- Enclosed patio and lawned garden to rear with delightful aspect over Musgrave Park. Boiler house and uPVC oil tank. Brick paviour driveway to front.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.