||11 Laganvale Court, Belfast
- Excellent Townhouse in the exclusive Laganvale Development in Stranmillis
- Through Lounge with Solid Wooden floor open to Conservatory
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen with an range of Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs Cloak room / Utility
- Three Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Double Glazed / New Fitted Gas Boiler
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Excellent Presentation Throughout
- Driveway Parking to the front
- Westerly Facing Patio Garden
Laganvale is an exclusive development nestled within the ever popular Stranmillis area. The Belfast Boat club, Lagan Tow Path, Queens PEC and a host of amenities are all within close proximity. This particular property is in immaculate order and has been extended to include a conservatory. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, through lounge, newly fitted luxury kitchen, large conservatory, bathroom and three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room). Outside is an enclosed Westerly facing patio garden lawn with a large driveway for numerous cars to the front. All in all a superb opportunity to acquire a spacious well appointed house in a highly regarded location.
- Open entrance porch
- Entrance door with double glazed side panels:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor
- Plumbed for washing machine
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.45m x 3.29m (24' 5 x 10' 10)
Painted wooden fireplace, with tiled marble inset and gas fire.
- 3.67m x 2.87m (12' 0 x 9' 5)
Newly Installed Kitchen from Made, range of high and low level units, Belfast Sink with mixer taps, granite work surfaces, integrated dishwasher, built in Bosch halogen 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor hood, Neff double Bosch ovens, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor and tiled walls, access to rear porch
- Rear Porch:
- Tiled floor, door to the rear.
- 4.13m x 3.94m (13' 7 x 12' 11)
Solid wooden floor, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights, feature church window, velux windows.
- Access to shelved hot press
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.36m x 3.29m (11' 0 x 10' 10)
- ENSUITE SHOWER:
- Fully Tiled shower cubicle, Power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.57m x 3.02m (11' 9 x 9' 11)
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.99m x 2.27m (9' 10 x 7' 5)
Built in storage
- White suite comprising, panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush WC, powers shower, glazed shower panel, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor
- To the rear is a Westerly facing patio garden with a shed. To the front is driveway parking for several cars.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.