||Apt 32, Laganview Court, Belfast
- Superb Duplex Penthouse Apartment in Prestigious Development overlooking the Lagan
- Auto intercom system to main entrance
- Well Presented Throughout - extensive use of solid wood Flooring
- Two well proportioned Bedrooms over two levels
- Separate Kitchen
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Spacious Living Dining on the lower Level
- Master Bedroom with mezzanine balcony overlooking the living room
- Two balconies (one of the Lounge and the other the Master Bedroom) both have superb views of the Lagan.
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating/ uPVC double Glazed windows throughout.
- Private Secure Parking for Residents and Visitors /Lift Access to all Floors
- Quiet yet Extremely Convenient Location
- Walking distance to the City Centre
This fabulous penthouse apartment is situated in this popular development on the banks of the River Lagan. Within walking distance to Belfast City Centre and the Odyssey as well as easy access to many other parts of the province through major arterial routes. This is a stunning penthouse apartment which offers bright well planned living space with magnificent views up and down the river to the Hilton and Waterfront Hall. All the elements that combine to make city living so desirable are easily accessible in this area.
The accommodation comprises bright entrance hall, living dining room opening to a balcony with views over the Lagan. Separate kitchen with a range of built in appliances. Two well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a separate modern bathroom. In addition the property has a spiral staircase to an attic that could be used for storage or a home office. All in all an excellent opportunity to acquire a delightful River side apartment in a City Centre location.
- Communal Entrance access to all floors via stairwell or elevator.
- Hardwood entrance door.
- Entrance Hall: Storage cupboard, solid wood floor
- Living/Dining Room
- 4.3m x 6.8m (14' 1 x 22' 4)
Solid wood floor, fitted bar with granite worktop and wine rack, access to balcony with superb views of the river lagan and beyond.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.32m x 3.25m (7' 7 x 10' 8)
Solid wood floor
- 2.3m x 2.6m (7' 7 x 8' 6)
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, extractor fan, space for dishwasher and fridge freezer, space for washer machine, part tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- White suite comprising tiled paneled bath with glass wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan, part tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
- SPIRAL STAIRCASE TO UPPER LEVEL:
- Master Bedroom
- 3.03m x 6.5m (9' 11 x 21' 4)
Solid wood floor with mezzanine balcony overlooking the living room, access to balcony with superb views of the river lagan and beyond.
- Shower unit, wall hung l wash basin with low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail. Part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, and extractor fan.
- SPIRAL STAIRCASE TO:
- Ideal space for a home office or storage.
- Secure access to via remote control entrance gates to secure parking. One car parking space with the apartment and ample visitor parking.
Off Rotterdam Street, at Bridge End, before going over the river on the left hand side.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.