||Apt 17, 21 The Boulevard, Wellington Square, Belfast
- Superb second floor apartment within the ever popular Wellington Square Development on the banks of the River Lagan.
- Delightful lounge with Juliette Balcony overlooking the development open plan to dining area.
- Stylish "SieMatic" kitchen with an excellent range of built-in appliances.
- Two excellent sized double bedrooms including master ensuite shower room with mosaic tiling and surround sound system.
- Modern bathroom with three piece white suite and surround sound.
- Remote control entrance gates to secure residents and visitor parking.
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Convenient to many local amenities including Forestside shopping complex and public transport, and extremely convenient access to the Lagan tow path.
- Viewing will be arranged by appointment.
This superb second floor apartment is ideally located within the highly regarded development of Wellington Square. The bright and spacious accommodation has been finished to a high standard and is well presented throughout, offering modern convenience in a relaxing environment. Briefly the accommodation comprises of a spacious Lounge open plan to Dining, an excellent modern “SieMatic” kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom. The property is extremely well located for access to all major road networks, public transport and indeed city centre, while also offering the relaxation of having the banks of the Lagan on your doorstep, This provides an ideal opportunity to both Investors and anyone looking a good starter home and can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Hard wood front door to . . .
- Entrance Hall
- Semi solid wood floor, 2 enclosed storage areas, alarm system
- Lounge open plan to dining area
- 4.15m x 5.95m (13' 7" x 19' 6")
Semi solid wood flooring, Juliette Balcony.
- 2.6m x 3.67m (8' 6" x 12' 0")
Luxury fitted SieMatic kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, All Bosch Integrated appliances to include four ring gas hob electric oven, double fridge freezer, washer dryer, microwave and stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 2.6m x 3.76m (8' 6" x 12' 4")
Semi solid wood flooring, Juliette Balcony
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostically controlled shower unit with mosaic tiling, shaver point, surround music system. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.25m x 4.7m (10' 8" x 15' 5")
Semi solid wood floor.
- 1.7m x 2.35m (5' 7" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, partially tiled wall, extractor fan, surround music system, concealed spot lighting.
- Electric entrance gates to ample visitor and residential parking.
Leaving city centre on the Ormeau Road, turn left onto Annadale Embankment, passing Dunnes Stores, proceed to go through the junction, Wellington Square development is the third exit, Apt 17 is just on the roundabouts third exit on entry to the development.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.