||Apt 16 The Elmwood Building, Belfast
- Exceptionally well presented First Floor apartment in a most desirable location in Old Bakers Court.
- Two well presented double bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Modern Fitted kitchen with an array of appliances
- Open Plan Living room to Dining Area
- On Site Gym membership included
- Car parking Space
This excellent two bedroom first floor apartment is located within the ever-popular Old Bakers Court development at Ardenlee Green, just off Ravenhill Road. The accommodation comprising of living room open to dining area, kitchen with range of appliances, bathroom, two bedrooms. The property also benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Another unique feature of this property is membership to the on-site gym is included. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE DOOR: PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL: Laminate flooring
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA/DINING AREA:
- 5.15m x 4.8m (16' 11 x 15' 9)
Large window. Laminate flooring.
- Range of high & low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single sink, integrated oven and hob, extractor canopy, space for fridge space for washing machine. Tiled wall.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.8m x 2.66m (9' 2 x 8' 9)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.46m x 2.54m (14' 8 x 8' 4)
- Modern white suite comprising panel shower bath with head shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Communal gardens, visitor car-parking. One allocated car-parking space.
- Old Baker's Court is a modern apartment complex situated on the Ravenhill Road, South Belfast. The area is extremely popular with young professionals, due to its close proximity to Belfast City Centre and the very good public transport links to the surrounding areas.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.