||Apt 13, Hawthornden Building, Old Bakers Court, Belfast
- 2nd Floor Apartment in Excellent Residential Development
- Spacious Living Room and Dining Area
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional First Time Buyers
- Underground Parking Area
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Buzzer entry system to Communal hallway. Communal stairs to Second floor.
Superb second floor apartment in excellent development within easy commuting distance of Belfast City Centre. The apartment size and layout will appeal to young professional purchasers seeking a self contained unit at an affordable price with low maintenance in easy reach of the city centre.
The accommodation comprises a spacious main living room, well fitted modern kitchen, two well proportioned bedrooms and modern bathroom. In addition the property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, Phoenix gas central heating and secure underground parking.
We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Wooden front door to:
- Laminate wood flooring
LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN
- 6.57m x 3.41m (21' 7" x 11' 2")
open plan to;
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated four ring gas hob and integrated electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, space for fridge freezer.
- 3.53m x 2.5m (11' 7" x 8' 2")
- 3.55m x 2.5m (11' 8" x 8' 2")
- 2.06m x 1.82m (6' 9" x 6' 0")
White three piece suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, panel bath with telephone hand shower, glazed shower panel, partially tiled walls & extractor fan.
- Approx Ã?Ã£816 per annum to include communal maintenance & buildings insurance and use of gym
- Car parking space, gymnasium located on site with access for private residents.
- Driving along the Ravenhill Road from Belfast, turn left into Ardenlee Green, then left at the T-junction, continue into Old Baker's Court.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.