||Apt 1, Annesley Building, Old Bakers Court, Belfast
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment in excellent residential development.
- Generous Living Room open plan to modern Fitted Kitchen.
- One Well Proportioned Bedroom with built-in robe.
- New bathroom fitted in December 2017
- Development Gymnasium adjoins the apartment block.
- One car parking space in underground car parking facility.
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating (new boiler Oct 2016) /uPVC Double glazed windows.
- Private secure underground parking accessed via automatic gates and visitor parking/communal landscaped gardens.
- Suitable for a wide range of prospective purchasers.
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY: Quarterly management charge to pay to Charles White Ltd of £146.80.
This fabulous ground floor one bedroom apartment in this prime residential development just off the Ravenhill Road and thus with easy access via local transport to the City Centre. Finished to a high specification this property comprises of a large living room open plan to a modern kitchen, one well proportioned bedroom and a modern white bathroom suite. In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, Phoenix gas central heating, underground secure parking facility for one car and adjoining gymnasium with a small annual membership charge. We can highly recommend an internal inspection.
- Buzzer entry system to Communal hallway. Communal stairs to Second floor.
- Wooden front door to:
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- (at widest points) open plan to;
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Candy four ring gas hob and matching integrated electric oven with stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls.
- (at widest points)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash basin with tiled splashback, double shower unit, partially tiled walls & extractor fan.
- Secure underground car parking, gymnasium located on site with access for private residents.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.