||92 Haypark Avenue, Belfast
- Spacious Refurbished Mid Terrace Located Off Highly Desirable Ormeau Road
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Integrated Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Rear Garden in Lawn
- Planning permission granted for single storey extension (LA04/2018/2758/F)
- Majority PVC Double Glazing & Oil Fired Central Heating
Situated in a convenient location off Sunnyside Street, Haypark Avenue provides easy access to the Ormeau Road, Stranmillis and Queens University, with cafés and restaurants within walking distance as well as the Lagan Tow Path that leads to the City Centre.
The property has been recently refurbished comprising of; three bedrooms, two reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen and bathroom.
The property features a majority of double glazing with an oil fired central heating system. It also benefits from a front and an enclosed rear garden that captures the afternoon and early evening sun. An excellent opportunity for young professionals, families and those hoping to get their foot on the first rung of the property ladder.
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance porch.
- Decorative tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.06m x 3.4m (13' 4" x 11' 2")
(at widest point into bay) Laminate wood flooring
- LOUNGE / DINING:
- 3.65m x 3.01m (12' 0" x 9' 11")
Laminate wood flooring
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.15m x 2.2m (10' 4" x 7' 3")
Full range of high and low level units, marble effect work tops, single drainer bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated ‘Lamona’ Stainless steel oven and hob, overhead stainless-steel extractor fan. Integrated washing machine, and ‘Lamona’ fridge freezer. Laminate wooden floor. UPVC door to the rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Access to the roof-space.
- BEDROOM 1
- 3.06m x 2.66m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.08m x 1.9m (10' 1" x 6' 3")
- BEDROOM 3
- 3.02m x 2.78m (9' 11" x 9' 1")
- NEWLY FITTED MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric ‘Triton’ shower over the bath, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w.c., heated chrome towel rail and part tiled walls with decorative tiled floor. Hot-press.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area and garden in lawns The rear of the property has a South Easterly aspect.
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.