||88 Edenderry Village, Belfast
- Attractive mid terrace property in a superb location
- Open Plan Living Dining Area with Solid Wood Flooring
- Separate Kitchen with Range of Built in Appliances
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Gas Boiler / Majority UPVC double glazing
- Decked Garden to the Rear
- Pebbled Garden to the front with pathway
- Delightful picturesque rural setting
- Convenient to Belfast and the outer ring providing access to many amenities including Forest side shopping complex
This attractive mid terrace property enjoys an excellent location within the historic village of Edenderry. The accommodation is bright and deceptively spacious and comprises of an open plan lounge, separate kitchen with range of built in appliances, white bathroom suite and two good sized bedrooms. In addition the property benefits from gas boiler and majority double glazed. The garden to the front is in peddles and the rear has been decked.
Despite its tranquil, semi-rural location, this fine home is conveniently located just off the Outer Ring and is therefore within easy reach of the city centre and other parts of Belfast and the rest of the province. This particular property will appeal to an array of potential purchasers so early viewing is advised toavoid disappointment.
- Hardwood Front Door To
- Tiled Porch Area
- Lounge With Dining Area
- 3.55m x 3.99m (11' 8" x 13' 1")
(at widest points) Cast iron fireplace with decorative tiled inset and tiled hearth, Solid wood floor, Glazed french doors open plan to ...
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2.11m x 3.57m (6' 11" x 11' 9")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, integrated Ã¢??Electrolux oven and four ring hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Rear Hallway
- Tiled, plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Door to the rear.
- 1.63m x 1.96m (5' 4" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising bath, shower handle over the bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Access to roof space, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Bedroom (1)
- 2.5m x 3.59m (8' 2" x 11' 9")
Solid Wood Flooring.
- Bedroom (2)
- 2.02m x 3.59m (6' 8" x 11' 9")
Solid Wood Flooring.
- Enclosed decked rear and front garden in pebbles.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.