||83 Edenderry Village, Belfast
- Charming mid terrace property in a superb location
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen Area
- Good sized lounge with Solid Wood Flooring
- Feature brick fire place with Gas Fire Inset
- Modern Kitchen with Baumatic Range, appliances included
- Recently fitted Bathroom with shower
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Majority UPVC double glazing
- Peddled Garden to the Rear with Garden Shed
- Pebbled Garden to the front with pathway and gate
- Recently redecorated in a cool neutral palette
- Delightful picturesque rural setting
- Convenient to Belfast and the outer ring providing access to many amenities including Forest side shopping complex
This charming mid terrace property has been refurbished over recent years; it enjoys an excellent location within the historic village of Edenderry. The accommodation is bright and deceptively spacious and comprises of an open plan lounge, kitchen with dining area, modern fitted bathroom and two good sized bedrooms. This property is finished to a high standard throughout. In addition the property benefits from newly installed gas boiler and majority double glazed. The garden to the front and the rear has been redesigned and pink peddles laid and garden shed was replaced in 2017.
Despite its tranquil, semi-rural location, this fine home is conveniently located just off the Outer Ring and is therefore within easy reach of the city centre and other parts of Belfast and the rest of the province. This particular property will appeal to an array of potential purchasers so early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA
- 3.99m x 3.55m (13' 1" x 11' 8")
Feature Brick Fire Place, Gas fired inset, Solid wood floor, Open Plan to
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.56m x 2.25m (11' 8" x 7' 5")
Range of high and low level solid oak units,’ Baumatic Range’ Cooker, work surfaces, Zanussi washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Breakfast bar, under bench fridge freezer, part tiled walls, solid wood flooring.
- REAR HALLWAY
- Tiled, storage cupboard, door to the rear covered walkway; Belfast sink and outdoor taps, Gloworm gas boiler. Door to the garden.
- 1.96m x 1.63m (6' 5" x 5' 4")
White suite comprising bath, shower with glazed screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roof space, floored with light, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 2.77m x 2.49m (9' 1" x 8' 2")
Solid wood flooring, Built in robes and cupboard, wall light.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.51m x 2.05m (11' 6" x 6' 9")
Solid wood flooring, Bespoke made Bed Frame, wall light.
- Stable door to the rear garden. Enclosed rear pebbled garden with recently constructed garden shed pebbled garden to front with shrubs.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.