||8 Whitehall Parade, Belfast
- Stunning Red Brick Recently Renovated Mid Terrace
- Excellent Location Off The Vibrant Ormeau Road
- Solid Oak Doors and Solid Oak Floor in Through Lounge
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With French Doors to Patio
- Two Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom In Modern White Suite
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed
- Superb First Time Buy Or Investment
- Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis And Queens University Easily Accessible
Stunning mid terrace located on Whitehall Parade, just off the vibrant Ormeau Road in South Belfast. Many amenities, restaurants and coffee shops are within easy walking distance. The property also offers ease of access to Belfast City Centre by bus, car or even on foot.
The property has been renovated in recent years to an excellent standard by the current owner and comprises of a bright and spacious living room with glazed French patio door to a private enclosed courtyard. A modern fully fitted kitchen on the ground floor. To the first floor are two bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom. The property represents an excellent first time buy or investment and early viewing is advised.
- UPVC FRONT DOOR WITH GLAZED INSET
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid Oak Floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.46m x 3.03m (24' 6" x 9' 11")
(at widest point into bay) under stair storage, solid oak wooded flooring, French double glazed doors to patio
- 3.43m x 1.61m (11' 3" x 5' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level Oak units, granite work tops, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, recessed spotlights, mosaic tiled walls, upvc door to the rear.
- Roof space access, built in unit
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 3.18m (13' 1" x 10' 5")
4.0m x 3.18m Lamiante wood strip flooring, built in mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.36m (11' 1" x 7' 9")
3.38m x 2.36m Laminate wood strip flooring
- Panel bath with separate shower, vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush w.c, recessed spotlights, extractor fan, tiled floor, tiled walls
- Front forecourt garden with hedge. Enclosed rear yard.
- Plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.