||76 Tullyard Road, Lisburn
- Attractive Detached Bungalow On Excellent Site With Simply Stunning Views Over Surrounding Countryside to Dromara Hills and Mourne Mountainst
- Generous Living Room With Solid Wooden Floor and Wood Burning Stove
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Dining Room with Sliding Door Leading Outside
- Four Well Proportioned Bright Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Set Back From The Road With Extensive Parking
- Secluded Site With Surrounding Gardens Laid In Lawns and Mature Plants, Shrubs & Hedging
- Unrivalled Rural Setting Yet Both Belfast and Lisburn Only A Short Distance Drive
- Ideal For A Wide Range Of Buyers With Early Inspection Advised
This attractive detached bungalow occupies an idyllic location set back from the road with generous surrounding mature gardens. Whilst benefiting from this idyllic rural setting both Belfast and Lisburn are only a short distance. The property offers excellent adaptable accommodation internally and combined with the outside space is ideally suited to cater for all those every day family living requirements.
Tullyard Road is an extension of the very popular Drumbo Road and recent sales in this particular sought after location have proved extremely successful. Early inspection is advised.
- Hard wood front door to...
- Reception Hall
- Cloaks cupboard and storage cupboard. Laminate floor.
- Living Room
- 5.08m x 4.03m (16' 8 x 13' 3)
Wood burning stove, solid wood floor.
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining
- 8.41m x 4.5m (27' 7 x 14' 9)
Range of high and low level units, integrated oven and microwave, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher. Wall hung radiators, Island Unit and Breakfast bar, integrated halogen hob, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor.
- Utility Room
- 4.73m x 2.99m (15' 6 x 9' 10)
Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine and dryer. Access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom
- 5.48m x 3.57m (18' 0 x 11' 9)
- Shower, wc and sink unit
- Bedroom 2
- 4.12m x 3.26m (13' 6 x 10' 8)
- Bedroom 3
- 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6 x 9' 6)
- Bedroom 4
- 2.98m x 2.98m (9' 9 x 9' 9)
- 2.98m x 2.98m (9' 9 x 9' 9)
White bathroom suite, vanity sink unit, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, shelved hot press.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles. Front and rear garden in lawn enclosed by mature trees, selection of mature plants and shrubs.
1 - Travelling out of Belfast on the Ballylesson Road turn left on to the Drumbo Road. Travel up the hill and this becomes the Tullyard Road. 2 - Travelling out of Lisburn from the Saintfield Road roundabout on the Saintfield Road and turn left on the Saintfield Road which is a continuation of this and Tullyard Road is on the left.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.