||57 Rosebery Road, Belfast
- Excellent mid terrace property in a much sought after location off the Ravenhill & Creagh Road
- Open plan Living / Dining Room
- Modern kitchen area for dining table
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing throughout and oil fired central heating
- Small enclosed yard to the rear
- Close to many local amenities & easy access to the City Centre
This excellent mid-terrace offers bright accommodation and is situated in a popular residential location, between the Ravenhill and Cregagh Road, making it convenient to all Belfast amenities and the City Centre. The accommodation comprises a through lounge with laminate wood flooring and a modern fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. This property further benefits from oil fired central heating, upvc double glazing and an enclosed rear yard.
- uPVC front door
- Glazed inner front door, leading to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- THROUGH LOUNGE:
- 7.53m x 2.9m (24' 8" x 9' 6")
7.53m x 2.9m Laminated wooden flooring, wooden fireplace surround, under stairs storage
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.25m x 2.1m (13' 11" x 6' 11")
Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units. Laminated work surfaces, part tiled walls, stainless steel chimney extractor, and plumbing for a washing machine. Upvc double glazed door to the rear.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- REAR RETURN:
- HOTPRESS: Shelved
- 3.07m x 2.13m (10' 1" x 7' 0")
3.07m X 2.13m White suite comprising paneled bath with ‘Aqualisa’ electric shower over, glazed shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Access to roof space
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.93m x 3.24m (12' 11" x 10' 8")
3.93m x 3.24m
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.35m (10' 6" x 7' 9")
- Enclosed rear yard, boiler house and oil tank. Paved walkway and patio area to the front.
- LOCATION OF 57 ROSEBERY ROAD, BELFAST
Travelling along the Cregagh Road heading towards the City Centre, take a left onto Ravenhill Avenue, then turn second right onto Rosebery Road.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.