||54 Rhanbuoy Park, Holywood
- Detached family home with Panoramic views overlooking Belfast Lough
- Close to the Culloden Hotel, Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Seapark and Royal Belfast Golf Club
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen and Dining Area
- Lounge with Wood Burning Stove
- Sun room with spectacular views
- Three Bedrooms (Master with ensuite) on the Ground Floor
- Family bathroom
- Fourth Bedroom on the 1st Floor
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing
- George Best Belfast City Airport a short drive or train ride away, Holywood within walking distance
- Beautiful coastal walks towards Bangor and Helens Bay
If you are looking for a detached property which enjoys sea views and needs to be within a two minute stroll of the beach, then look no further!! This detached home is located in the established location of Seahill which is nestled between Helens Bay and Holywood, only 10 miles from Belfast City Centre itself. The nearby Seahill train halt also provides another alternative for commuting to Belfast/Bangor beyond. Internally the ground floor of this property offers three well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room, drawing room open plan to kitchen/dining room, sun room and bathroom with four piece white suite. Bedroom four is on the first floor as well as an extensive roof space storage area which is the full length of the property. To the outside there is a driveway to the front with space for numerous cars and easily maintained gardens to both the front and the rear. In terms of entertaining space outside, there are two areas including a feature raised decked area which is accessed off the dining area or bedroom three which enjoys superb views over Belfast Lough. Benefiting from afternoon/early evening sun this space is without doubt one of the properties main selling features. Property in this location of late has been in high demand and we fully recommend early consideration of this fine home. Viewing is by appointment on 02890310500.
- Reception Hall
- Covered porch leading to Hardwood front door with double glazed side panel, oak wooden floor, recessed spotlights, 3 velux windows, cloaks cupboard.
- Drawing Room
- 4.8m x 6.07m (15' 9 x 19' 11)
(at widest point). Oak wooden floor, wood burning stove, feature slate floor to ceiling fireplace with slate hearth, 2 velux windows, sea views, open plan to Kitchen and access via sliding double glazed door to
- Sun Room
- 2.49m x 4.95m (8' 2 x 16' 3)
Oak wooden floor, recessed spotlights, sea views.
- Kitchen / Dining Room
- 3.99m x 7.11m (13' 1 x 23' 4)
(at widest point)) Stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer taps and tiled worktop. Excellent range of high and low level white high gloss units with solid wooden worktop. Space for fridge freezer. Built in stainless steel double oven and 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel chimney extractor fan, part tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlights, solid oak wooden floor; open to dining area with sea views and access to Decked sun terrace.
- Bedroom 1
- 3m x 4.88m (9' 10 x 16' 0)
Built in wardrobe, recessed low voltage spotlights.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxury white suite comprising: Fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, close coupled low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, stainless steel heated towel rail, hot press.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.33m x 3.38m (10' 11 x 11' 1)
- Bedroom 3
- 3.35m x 3.71m (11' 0 x 12' 2)
Recessed low voltage spotlights, sea views, upvc double glazed French doors to decked sun terrace.
- 2.69m x 3.35m (8' 10 x 11' 0)
Luxury White suite comprising: Free standing oval bath with Mixer taps, fully tiled walk in double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, close coupled low flush wc, Duravit wash hand basin with mixer taps, feature heated towel rail, recessed low voltage spotlights, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.73m x 4.93m (12' 3 x 16' 2)
(at widest point) leading to extensive storage area ideal for further conversion subject to obtaining all statutory approvals.
- Tarmac driveway to car parking space to front. Stunning raised deck area to rear overlooking Belfast Lough with space for seating. Additional rear gardens in Limestone patio area, lawn and loose stone walkways. Large storage areas / rooms under property. Front garden with mature shrubs and loose pebbles. Enclosed garden to rear in lawns and Limestone patio area with loose pebble walkways with Railway sleepers. Extensive decked sun terrace with stunning views over Belfast Lough. There is also a basement room ideal for storage and an additional utility store plumbed for washing machine. The property also benefits from PVC Facia and soffits keeping maintenance to a minimum.
- Utility Store
- Plumbed for washing machine.
Travel down the Seahill Road, PAST Glencraig Primary School, take your second left turn onto the continuation of the Seahill Road. Continue along this road until the end, facing the coastal path, take a right turn and number 54 is on your left hand side.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.