||40 Wheatfield Crescent, Belfast
- Superbly refurbished and extended mid terrace to the highest building control standards.
- All existing rooms were completely stripped and re-plastered.
- Ground floor rooms seamlessly connected by high quality stone effect Egger Pro laminate
- Good sized Living Room with power supply for electric fire and elevated television
- Newly constructed ground floor walk in Shower Room. Wet room panel and tray (1400 by 900) Sagitarrius Drencher Shower. Kristen square vanity unit. Roper Rhodes Minerva toilet, Mylife Iris Electric m
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with island and Dining Area in Cutting edge European style cabinetry Stori Strada in gloss light grey, white star astro work tops.
- French Doors leading direct from kitchen into the Garden patio area and lower Garden.
- Modern Shower Room on First Floor
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Spilt level Patio with under patio storage and uninterrupted views of Black Mountain.
- Private South Facing Garden
- Most Convenient Location
A spectacular mid terrace propertysignificantly extended, superbly refurbished with fabulous south facing patio garden with a wonderful uninterrupted view of the Black Mountain, is certain to attract your immediate attention. The contemporary interior is finished to an excellent standard. It comprises: a good sized living room, large modern ground floor shower room, a full open plan Stori Strada kitchen and Island in gloss light grey with ample dining area. The exterior kitchen doors open directly on to a south facing garden patio with awning to keep you cool in those warm balmy summer evenings.
On the first floor there are three good sized bedroom (two double and a single) and a contemporary bathroom room. On top of all this is an easy to access large light-filled attic which will provide ample storage. This cosy dwelling offers an unvented water supply system with top quality efficient Wooster Bosh gas boiler providing pressurised hot and cold water and central heating. All exterior doors and windows have uPvc double glazing. Structural construction of the patio has enabled enclosed storage beneath. Full lateral drainage is con-sealed under Laydex Breeze grass lawn surrounded by walled flower garden. For the future safety of you and all yours the lead water supply pipe within and outside this property has been completely replaced with blue polyethelene pipe.
- UPvc double glazed entrance door
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Under stairs storage, laminate tiled floor, exposed cloak space.
- LIVING ROOM
- 3.9m x 3.9m (12' 10" x 12' 10")
Laminate wooden floor. Measurements taken at widest points into bay.
- SHOWER ROOM
- 3.04m x 1.7m (10' 0" x 5' 7")
Corner shower unit, vanity unit sink unit, low flush WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tongue and groove ceiling, recessed spotlights.
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
Range of high and low grey gloss units, integrated ‘Sharp’ oven & microwave, integrated ‘Sharp’ fridge freezer, integrated ‘Sharp’ dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, 5 ring halogen hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, designer island unit, breakfast bar, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, new installed Worchester boiler, white star astro worktops, uPvc double glazed rear door, plumbed for washing machine, Keylite 1000 by 1000 roof dome distribution natural light throughout the kitchen. All built-in appliances are coordinated with the designer kitchen
- Using a Keylite Loft ladder access a large light-filled attic which will provide ample storage. Fluorescent light, two power points, radiator, storage cupboard, velux window
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush wc, lounge and groove ceiling, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- 3.13m x 2.8m (10' 3" x 9' 2")
- 3.12m x 2.77m (10' 3" x 9' 1")
- 2.08m x 2.m (6' 10" x 6' 7")
Laminate wooden floor.
Paved area to the front and newly planted hedge, patio with artificial grass to the rear, outside lights and power point, boarded by flower beds, retractable awning. Lower patio boarded by flower beds, under patio storage, washing line, gate to alley way to the rear.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.