||4 Marylebone Park, Stranmillis, Belfast
- Delightful detached bungalow in one of the most sought after locations in South Belfast
- Through Lounge with gas fire and French double doors to the rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with a range of integrated appliances
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Shower room suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Upvc double glazed windows
- Detached Garage / Driveway Parking
- Private Large Rear South Easterly facing Landscaped Garden with an array of delightful plants and shrubs, pergola and delightful Summer house
- Extremely Convenient To Many Local Amenities Including Stranmillis Primary School, The Lagan Tow Path, Queens University and the Ulster Museum
- OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 2ND JUNE 11.30 AM - 12.30 PM.
A delightful red brick detached bungalow in excellent decorative order throughout. Extensively renovated in recent years this spacious, charming property is located in a quiet cul de sac in the heart of Stranmillis.
This property has been decorated in a cool calming palette and all rooms benefit from plenty of natural light. The accommodation comprises of a through lounge, open plan into a modern fitted kitchen with an array of built in appliances. French doors off the lounge, dining kitchen area lead to fabulous landscaped garden. There are three good sized bedrooms (one currently used as an office) and a modern shower room suite.
In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, detached garage, driveway parking and beautiful South easterly facing rear garden and patio. The garden is a particularly good size laid in lawns and bordered by an array of shrubs and plants. In addition there is a pergola and summer house.
This property is located in the ever popular Stranmillis Area, close to the city centre and convenient to many local amenities including shops, local schools and public transport. Early viewing is a must for this fantastic property.
- UPVC double glazed front door with side lights
- Tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage cupboard
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM
- 7.9m x 3.66m (25' 11" x 12' 0")
Solid wooden floor throughout, gas fire with glazed front door, wall hung radiator, French double glazed door to the rear.
- Open plan to:
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- 3.49m x 2.45m (11' 5" x 8' 0")
Modern white gloss range of high and low level units, double Bosch oven, integrated fridge freezer, 4 ring Bosch halogen hob, Neff integrated dishwasher, wedge black glass extractor, stainless steel sink and multifunction spray tap, metal foil glass edge worktop and splash back, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.5m x 2.57m (11' 6" x 8' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising corner shower, tiled walls and floor, pedestal sink, low flush wc, wall hung towel rail, recessed spotlights, part-tiled walls and floor, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.1m x 2.7m (10' 2" x 8' 10")
Built in storage, access to roof space.
- Driveway parking leading to detached garage. Well maintained easily kept front garden with pedestrian gate and path to front door. Rear patio garden laid in lawns, feature pergola and summer house, surrounded by a variety of plants and shrubs. Outside light & tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- 5.5m x 2.89m (18' 1" x 9' 6")
Roller door. Plumbed for washing machine and electric for dryer, power and light.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.