||4 Knock Eden Drive, Rosetta Road, Belfast
- Excellent Semi Detached Property just off the Rosetta Road
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Rear enclosed garden
- Newly Installed Gas Fired Central Heating/ UPVC Double Glazing
- Ideally located close to the Ormeau Road, leading schools and Forestside Shopping Centre.
Located adjacent to Rosetta Road, this beautiful two bedroom semi detached property has just been recently renovated and is superbly presented. Conveniently located in South East Belfast close to the Ormeau Road, leading schools and Forestside Shopping Centre.
The accommodation comprises of a good sized lounge, separated modern kitchen. On the first floor there is modern bathroom and two large double bedrooms. The property benefits from double glazing throughout, gas fired central heating and a magnificent rear garden. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- COVERED PORCH: Leading to...
- UPVC double glazed front door . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL: Laminate wood floor
- LIVING ROOM OPEN TO DINING AREA
- 5.45m x 3.02m (17' 11 x 9' 11)
Feature Fireplace with electric stove. Laminate wood floor.
- 3.32m x 2.37m (10' 11 x 7' 9)
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, integrated oven and hob, sink unit with mixer taps, space for oven & hob, integrated extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer. UPVC double glazed door to the rear.
- LANDING: Access top roof space
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.6m x 2.73m (15' 1 x 8' 11)
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.1m x 2.63m (10' 2 x 8' 8)
Laminate wood floor
- 2.48m x 1.68m (8' 2 x 5' 6)
White suite comprising paneled bath with electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Well maintained easily kept front and rear gardens in lawns. Rear garden surrounded by mature shrubs and tress. Covered walk way to the side.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.