||39 Sharman Road, Belfast
- Delightful Semi Detached home in a Superb Residential Location
- Spacious Lounge and Separate Living Room /Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen / Dining area to rear of Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom with Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
- Detached Garage
- Enclosed Paved westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Superb Quiet Situation yet Extremely Convenient to Local Amenities with the Lagan Towpath and Stranmillis Primary Only Minutes Away
This recently modernised excellent semi detached home occupies a superb situation on the ever popular Sharman Road. Convenient to the many local amenities including the Lagan towpath and Stranmillis Primary School this property is sure to attract immediate interest. Overall the accommodation briefly comprises good sized lounge, separate living room/ dining room, modern fitted kitchen and dining area to the rear, three good sized bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing throughout and detached garage. Popularity of this area speaks for itself and this particular home will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers. Excellent value for money, viewing is a must.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, uPVC front door with glazed inset and glazed side panels
- 3.6m x 3.54m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
Laminate wood flooring, open fire with tiled hearth
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 3.14m (11' 5" x 10' 4")
Laminate wood flooring
- KITCHEN/ DINING:
- 4.97m x 2.43m (16' 4" x 8' 0")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker and hob, stainless steel extractor hood, part tiled walls, door to rear.
- Access to roofspace, floored with a light.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.2m (11' 10" x 10' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath, Mira Sport electric shower over bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 3.14m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.6m x 2.43m (8' 6" x 8' 0")
Built in wardrobe / cupboard
- Tarmac driveway, pebbled front garden, enclosed paved rear garden, oil tank.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door.
- From Stranmillis Road turn onto Sharman Road, Number 39 is on the left hand side just on the bend of the road.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.