||34 Ravensdene Crescent, Belfast
- An Exceptional Extended Semi-Detached Family Home In Prime Location
- Living Room, Separate Lounge Room / Dining Room Open Plan to Kitchen
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Built in Units
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (potential to develop roof space into 4th bedroom)
- New Kitchen
- New Luxury Family Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Retiled roof and repainted in the house in 2011.
- Enclosed Rear Patio Garden Area with Decked Area / Open Aspect Over Pirrie Park Playing Fields
- Driveway Parking/ Phoenix Gas Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows/ Fully Alarmed
- Stunning Views Over Pirrie Park To Rear
- Excellent Residential Location Close To Leading Schools, Ormeau Park/ Transport Networks / Cafes, Restaurants & Shops
An exceptional extended semi-detached family home in the popular Ravenhill area. This particular property is located in a quiet cul-de-sac location and backs onto Pirrie Park.
This well presented property comprises of a separate living room with feature fireplace, an extended dining room open plan to the garden, magnificent modern kitchen, separate utility and understairs wc. On the first floor there are three well proportioned bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom overlooking Pirrie park. In addition this property benefits from Phoenix gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and a rear patio garden with timber decking and splendid views over Pirrie Park.
The property is close to leading schools whilst Belfast city centre can be easily accessed by car or public transport. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Wood paneled walls, understairs storage, understairs WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.2m x 4.45m (13' 9" x 14' 7")
Solid oak carved wood fireplace, cast iron inset & tiled hearth.
- Living Room/ Extended Dining
- 2.9m x 7.4m (9' 6" x 24' 3")
Solid wood flooring, hard wood double glazed door to rear garden. Open plan to...
- Luxury Modern Kitchen
- 2.3m x 3.57m (7' 7" x 11' 9")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, wooden work surfaces, twin stainless steel sink bowls, mixer taps, integrated Zanussi 5 ring range, stainless steel extractor fan, recessed spotlights, two skylights, porcelain tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Utility Room
- 2.65m x 2.7m (8' 8" x 8' 10")
Range of built in units, larder storage, plumbed for washing machine, & dryer, Tiled floor.
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- White suite, comprising free standing bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, separate tiled shower cubicle with showers, extractor fan, shelved hotpress, porcelain tiles, views overlooking Pirrie Park.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.65m x 4.7m (12' 0" x 15' 5")
(at widest point into bay) Picture rail.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.5m x 3.75m (11' 6" x 12' 4")
Picture rail, super views over Pirrie Park playing fields to rear.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.33m x 2.65m (7' 8" x 8' 8")
- Driveway parking at side of property. Enclosed rear patio garden bordered by fence at rear with delightful open aspect overlooking Pirrie Park playing fields.
- Heading out of town on the Ravenhill Road turn left just before the traffic lights at Park Road/Ravenhill Park junction.
Heading out of town on the Ravenhill Road turn left just before the traffic lights at Park Road/Ravenhill Park junction.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.