||3 Harleston Street, Belfast
- Excellent Mid Terrace Property
- Two Good Sized Reception Rooms with laminate wooden floor
- Fitted Kitchen with range of appliances
- Recently Fitted Shower Room
- Three Good Sized Bedroom
- Recently Fitted Gas Fired Central Heating
- Partial Double Glazing
- Extremely Convenient To Many Local Amenities Including Stranmillis Primary School, The Lagan Tow Path, Queens University and the Ulster Museum
- Early Viewing Strongly advised
A well presented mid terrace property in a superb location in Stranmillis. The property is in close proximity to Queens University Belfast and walking distance to Stranmillis College also. Briefly it comprises of living room with separate dining room with almiante wooden floor, modern fitted kitchen, three well proportioned bedrooms with a recently newly fitted shower room. Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 2.9m (12' 2" x 9' 6")
Brick fireplace, Laminate wood floor
- 3.03m x 2.54m (9' 11" x 8' 4")
Laminate wood floor
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, recently fitted oven and hob, space for fridge freezer.
- 1st FLOOR LANDING:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 2.95m (10' 10" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
- 2nd FLOOR LANDING:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.4m x 2.6m (14' 5" x 8' 6")
- Corner Shower unit with Mira electric shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, paneled walls.
- Yard, access to alley. Front, path to front door and pebbles paid at the front.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.