||3 Cricklewood Park, Belfast
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Internally and externally finished to an exceptional standard
- Bright spacious Living Room
- Luxury fully fitted kitchen with Aga, open plan family room with dining area with bi-folding doors leading to a raised patio and south westerly facing rear garden
- Four bedrooms, three doubles (master with ensuite)
- Separate bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Downstairs W.C
- Gas fired central heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Driveway parking to front for several cars
- Excellent location with the shops, boutiques and restaurants within easy walking distance
- Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University and Belfast City Hospital Easily accessible
- Many of the provinces leading schools close at hand
- Early viewing is strongly advised
- LEISURE VIEWING SATURDAY 12th MAY 10.30am - 11.30am
Located in the heart of South Belfast, this attractive detached family home has been beautifully extended and modernised in recent years, now providing exceptional spacious family accommodation throughout.
With many period features intact the property provides a spacious living room together with magnificent open plan kitchen/living/dining with bi-folding doors to enclosed south facing rear garden, downstairs cloaks, w.c. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, three doubles (master with ensuite), a luxury family bathroom. In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating, an intruder alarm system, and majority double glazing throughout, spacious garage and parking for two cars. There are bi-folding doors leading to a south westerly facing landscaped back garden.
The location is ideal within a short walk of the bustling Lisburn Road together with a host of additional amenities, leading primary and secondary schools and transport routes connecting further afield. Many of the provinces leading schools are close at hand and Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University and Belfast City Hospital are easily accessible. Main arterial routes such as Belfast Outer Ring, the Westlink and M1 motorway close at hand. Early viewing is strongly advised.
- Solid wood front door with stained glass inset and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Herringbone solid wooden floor, cornicing, under stairs storage.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 3.79m x 4.37m (12' 5" x 14' 4")
Herringbone solid wooden floor, Wood surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, cornicing.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM / KITCHEN:
- 3.29m x 8.92m (10' 10" x 29' 3")
Range of low level solid wood units, Ã????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢??AgaÃ????????Ã???????Ã??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?Â¢?? oven and hob, granite work surfaces, feature tiled splash back, herringbone wooden floor, recessed spotlights, bi-folding doors to garden / patio area.
- Open plan to extended kitchen:
- 2.37m x 2.99m (7' 9" x 9' 10")
Range of high and low level solid wood units, stainless steel sink unit, granite work surface, 4 ring gas hob and electric oven, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC and vanity unit wash hand basin, tiled splash back, and wooden floor.
- Access to roof space. Roof space majority floored light.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.3m x 6.6m (10' 10" x 21' 8")
' " x ' " (6.6m x 3.3m) Wall lights and recessed spotlights, built in robes.
- Shower with glass shower door, low flush wc and wall hung sink, recessed spotlights, heated towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.45m x 2.98m (8' 0" x 9' 9")
- 2.34m x 3.66m (7' 8" x 12' 0")
White bathroom suite with bath, low flush wc and wash hand basin, corner shower unit, heated towel rail, tiled floor and part walls, cupboard with gas boiler, extractor fan, recessed spot lights.
- 3.5m x 4.42m (11' 6" x 14' 6")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.46m (9' 0" x 8' 1")
- Garage with handmade wooden doors. To the front is a large driveway in tarmac and flower beds. Landscaped garden to the rear enclosed by fencing, mature shrubs and bushes, private patio area.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.