||29 Kimberley Street, Belfast
- Superb Mid Terrace In Popular Ormeau Location
- Bright Accomodation Throughout
- Period Features Throughout Including High Ceilings and Hardwood Doors
- Living Room Open Plan to Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with integrated gas hob and electric oven
- Two Good sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Fully Double Glazing
- Within Walking Distance Of Leading Schools, Ormeau Park, Public Transport Networks & Belfast City Centre
This is a superb period mid terrace which boasts excellent accomodation and stylish decoration throughout.
The bright, well proportioned accommodation comprises of a tiled entrance porch with feature high ceilings. Good sized living room open plan to to the dining room. A modern kitchen and two good sized bedrooms and large modern bathroom.
The home is extremely convenient to all of the amenities of South Belfast, hospitals, Queens University and Ormeau Park. Many of the province's leading schools are within walking distance.
- Tiled, Hardwood door with inset glass panel
- Laminate wood flooring
LIVING DINING ROOM:
- 7.6m x 2.97m (24' 11" x 9' 9")
Laminate wood flooring, built in cupboard, housing gas boiler.
- 6.06m x 1.8m (19' 11" x 5' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor, one and half drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, under stairs storage. Tiled floor. UPVC glazed back door.
- 5.1m x 1.83m (16' 9" x 6' 0")
White suite with bath and fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, low flush WC and vanity unit with wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- 4.12m x 3.22m (13' 6" x 10' 7")
- 3.4m x 2.5m (11' 2" x 8' 2")
- Private enclosed rear yard. Enclosed Front in Paviours. Private paved walkway to front door.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.