||28 St Johns Avenue, Belfast
- An outstanding detached family home in an excellent residential location. Thoughtfully redesigned with an eye for energy efficiency.
- Two impressive main reception rooms.
- Magnificent modern kitchen and dining area.
- Spacious Main Bedroom and three further well proportioned bedrooms. Deluxe family bathroom.
- Corner site incorporating front and side gardens/ enclosed secluded south facing rear garden.
- Attached extended garage with separate utility room and WC facility.
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating/ solar panels (water heating) and solar glazing on kitchen windows.
- Hardwood framed double glazed windows
- Off street parking space
- OPEN HOUSE - THURSDAY 19TH OCTOBER 2017 6.30PM - 7.30PM.
This fine period detached family home is located in the prime residential location just off the Upper Ormeau Road at Rosetta.
Ideally positioned for those prospective purchasers seeking proximity to the selection of local schools, the impressive Forestside Shopping Complex, and with good access for the City Centre bound commuter.
Beautifully maintained by the current owners with consideration given to energy efficiency to include solar panels, solar glazing (in part), recently installed gas fired central heating and cavity wall insulation.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, two well proportioned reception rooms, an excellent recently fitted modern kitchen and dining area, access from the hallway to the adjoining attached garage leads to a separate utility room with wc facility.
Upstairs are four bedrooms, (a spacious master bedroom and three additional well proportioned bedrooms), and a newly installed luxury Bauhaus bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from Hardwood framed double glazed windows, an attached garage and a corner site with a private and secluded south facing rear garden area.
All in all a fine home which will be extremely popular on the open market. Please contact our office to arrange a viewing on 028 90310500
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original terrazzo flooring. Feature front door and head light with carved and stained glass inset.
- Entrance Hall
- Sanded and varnished floor, understair access via cloakroom area to garage and utility room, monitored alarm.
- Drawing Room
- 3.77m x 4.22m (12' 4" x 13' 10")
(at widest point) Attractive cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, open fire, built-in lower level cupboard, parquet wood flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail, ceiling rose, wood framed double glazed windows.
- Living/Dining Room
- 3.2m x 3.76m (10' 6" x 12' 4")
Sanded and varnished floor, double glazed French doors to rear garden and patio, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- 2.73m x 5.03m (8' 11" x 16' 6")
Superb modern range of kitchen units in stainless steel and white gloss, integrated fridge freezer, built-in microwave, integrated oven, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, built-in gas hob and separate griddle unit, integrated dishwasher, built-in shelving above, low voltage spotlights, 2 sets of double glazed French doors, separate rear door, solar glazing.
- Recently installed Bauhaus luxury bathroom, Bath with rain head shower over, vanity unit and sink, low flush wc, part tiled walls, cosytoes under floor heating, anti steam mirror with side lights, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.12m x 5.7m (13' 6" x 18' 8")
(at widest into bay window) Low voltage halogen spotlights, bay window and recently installed bespoke fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.19m x 3.77m (10' 6" x 12' 4")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.17m x 2.74m (7' 1" x 9' 0")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.73m x 3.83m (12' 3" x 12' 7")
- Separate wc, wash hand basin. Extensive storage in highly insulated floored eaves areas.
- Front garden with mature boundary, lawn, three trees, flowerbeds and rain water barrel. Large off street parking area, enclosed space for bins at the side of the house.
- Attached Garage
- 2.89m x 7.13m (9' 6" x 23' 5")
Roller up and over door, power and light.
- Utility Room
- 2.84m x 3.3m (9' 4" x 10' 10")
Range of built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, Worchester boiler, wall mounted radiator, wood framed double glazed windows.
- Separate WC
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator.
- Enclosed private mature rear garden and patio with south facing aspect, concealed shed behind patio wall.
Heading out of Town on Ormeau Road, through roundabout at junction of Ormeau & Ravenhill Roads take second on right hand side into St Johns Avenue.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.