- Attractive Extended Red Brick Semi-Detached Family Home
- Exceptionally Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Spacious Kitchen/Living/Dining With Doors To Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating [ Recently Installed New Boiler with 7 Year Guarentee ] And Double Glazing
- Gardens To Front, Side And Rear And Driveway Parking
- Popular And Sought After Location Close To All Local Amenities Of South Belfast Including Stranmillis Primary School
We are delighted to offer for sale this superb semi-detached family home which has recently been extended and modernised to a high standard throughout and provides beautifully proportioned accommodation comprising of four bedrooms, drawing room, snug/family room and superb open plan living/kitchen/dining to the rear.
The Stranmillis area has consistently proved extremely popular with young professionals seeking to set up home or families wanting to live in the catchment area of leading schools and local amenities with Belfast city centre a short drive away.
Demand in strong in Stranmillis and early viewing is strongly advised.
- G-R-P (glass reinforced plastic) entrance door with glazed side panel into...
- Tiled floor. Wall light. Glazed door to...
- Understairs storage.
- Drawing Room
- 3.28m x 5.33m (10' 9 x 17' 6)
Oak wood strip flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- 3.35m x 3.63m (11' 0 x 11' 11)
Solid Red Oak flooring. French doors to...
- Kitchen / Dining / Living
- 5.87m x 6.25m (19' 3 x 20' 6)
Range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Space for fridge freezer. Granite work surfaces. Neff four ring hob, under oven and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Dining area. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Patio doors leading outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.45m x 3.66m (11' 4 x 12' 0)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.4m x 3.84m (11' 2 x 12' 7)
- Bedroom 3
- 3.89m x 5.61m (12' 9 x 18' 5)
Velux. Under eaves storage. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Front garden laid in lawns and flowerbeds. Driveway. Rear Garden in lawns and patio area. Light, tap and power sockets.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.21m x 2.26m (7' 3 x 7' 5)
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting. Gas fired boiler.
- Travelling along Stranmillis Road, turn into Broomhill Park, take a left into Hillside Drive and a right into Hillside Park. No. 26 is at the bottom on the left hand side.
Travelling along Stranmillis Road, turn into Broomhill Park, take a left into Hillside Drive and a right into Hillside Park. No. 26 is at the bottom on the left hand side.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.