||18 Belsize Meadows, Lisburn
- Nestled within this Exclusive and Desirable Development
- Light and Bright Lounge
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite)
- Delightful Sun Room to the Rear
- uPVC Double Glazing / Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Driveway Parking to Rear
- Garage with Roller Shutter Door
- Ideal Family Home with Close Proximity to Leading Schools and Local Amenities
- Early viewing is recommended
Set within this recently completed development of exclusive homes. This delightful 4 bedroom townhouse is exceptionally well presented by its current owner. The property on the ground floor comprises of a living room, separate kitchen and a separate sunroom. An ideal home for modern day living, it presents 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) with parking, garage and decked area to the rear. In close proximity to leading schools and local shops, yet Belfast and Lisburn City Centre are both easily accessible. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed front door, laminate wood strip floor.
- Laminate wood strip floor.
- 3.6m x 3.5m (11' 10" x 11' 6")
(3.6m x 3.5m) Laminate wood strip floor, feature fireplace with electric fire, storage under stairs.
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splash backs, extractor fan.
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, stainless steel side draining sink, tiled splash backs, Indesit electric oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, gas boiler, integrated washing machine, glazed doors to...
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.98m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Double glazed French doors to the rear.
- Hot press with storage
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.9m x 3.51m (16' 1" x 11' 6")
(at widest point) Access of roof space.
- EN SUITE:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric power shower, spot lights and extractor fan.
- 2.04m x 1.96m (6' 8" x 6' 5")
(2.04m x 1.96m) Ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash backs, panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower with glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, spot lights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.17m x 2.8m (10' 5" x 9' 2")
(at widest points)
- Parking to the rear. Garage.
Fully fenced and enclosed rear decked patio with low level shrub planting. Access to the rear to facilitate bin access. Tap and light
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.