||15 Orpen Park, Belfast
- Stunning Bay Fronted Semi-Detached Family Home
- Many Original Features Retained
- Open Plan Bay Fronted Living Dining Room With Feature Fireplace
- Newly Fitted Grey High Gloss Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Newly Fitted First Floor Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Private, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking Leading To A Detached Garage
- Many Leading Schools Close At Hand
- House fitted with roller blinds from 'Bloc' blinds (included)
- Excellent Location Within Walking Distance Of Finaghy Village
- Ease Of Access To Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Service
- Early Viewing Advised
This attractive semi detached property is set in a prime residential location in the popular area of South Belfast just off the Upper Lisburn Road, in close proximity to local schools, churches and shopping facilities. The property benefits from good commuter access to both Belfast and Lisburn City centres via both the Lisburn Road and Malone Road.
The property has been recently refurbished to a high standard and offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising open plan living / dining, newly fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and a modern newly installed bathroom suite. Externally there is a private south-facing rear garden, front garden, tarmac driveway and detached garage.
This would make an ideal family home and is likely to generate strong interest therefore early viewing is highlyrecommended.
- Hard wood front door with glass panels & side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled hall, cloaks area and storage under stairs, paneled walls and cornicing.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/ DINING ROOM
- 8.5m x 3.2m (27' 11" x 10' 6")
Bay window, fire place with wood surround. Decorative tiled inset and slate hearth.
- 5.7m x 2.7m (18' 8" x 8' 10")
New fitted modern kitchen with range of grey gloss high and low level units, marble effect laminate work top, integrated ‘Kenwood’ dishwasher, integrated ‘Zanussi’ halogen hob, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated ‘Indesit’ double oven, one and half stainless steel sink, integrated ‘Kenwood’ fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled floor, space for washing machine and drier. Access to rear via wooden door.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Shelved Hotpress
- BEDROOM 1:
- 4.9m x 4.5m (16' 1" x 14' 9")
(at widest point)
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
Built in storage, picture rail
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.7m x 2.4m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Paneled bath with shower over, glazed shower panel, vanity unit wash hand basin and low flush W/C, tiled floor and fully tiled walls, chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights, extractor fan. Access to roof space.
- Garden in lawns and surrounding hedges. Front garden and large tarmac driveway. Oil Tank
- 5.43m x 2.72m (17' 10" x 8' 11")
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.