||146 Dunluce Avenue, Belfast
- Well Presented Mid Terrace in Ideal Lisburn Road Location
- Living Room (currently a bedroom) and Separate Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Double Bedrooms
- Modern Shower room / separate WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing Throughout
- HMO certified for 4 occupants - expires February 2019
- Excellent Location Just Off Lisburn Road Close to Public Transport Links, Shops & Restaurants
This well presented mid terrace just off the bustling Lisburn Road within walking distance of many amenities; including shops, restaurants, public transport, Queen's University and the City and Royal Victoria hospitals.
The property is spacious and comprises; lounge with separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms on the first and second floors and a separate shower room and WC. It benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing, yard to the rear. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM (1):
- 2.77m x 3.89m (9' 1" x 12' 9")
Laminate wooden floor.
- 2.9m x 3.44m (9' 6" x 11' 3")
Tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- 1.78m x 6.6m (5' 10" x 21' 8")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated oven and hob, extractor fan, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, gas boiler, access to the rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, shower, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.44m x 2.35m (11' 3" x 7' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 3.9m (10' 6" x 12' 10")
Laminate wood effect floor
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61 m x 4.95m (11' 10" x 16' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor, Dormer window.
- Paved rear yard.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.