||14 Strandview Street, Belfast
- Stunning Mid Terrace Located Just Off The Bustling Stranmillis Road
- Renovated Over Recent Years to a Very High Standard
- Rear Dining Room Open Plan to Modern Fitted Kitchen and French Double Doors to the Rear
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Luxury Shower Room
- Enclosed Rear Part Covered Yard With Utility Store
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Double Glazing / Condensation Ventilation Loft Unit / Fully Alarmed
- Newly Fitted Pippy Oak Wooden Edwardian Doors Throughout
- Many Original Features Throughout
- Many Amenities Close At Hand such as Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Queens PEC, Lagan Towpath, Lyric Theatre and Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible
- Early Viewing Advised
Rarely does a property of this calibre come onto the market. It has been beautifully refurbished and restored by its current owners. This stunning mid terrace is located in the heart of Stranmillis in popular South Belfast. Many restaurants and coffee shops are close at hand. Queens University, Belfast City Hospital and Lagan Towpath are all within walking distance.
Internally the property has been finished to an exceptional standard boasting all the attributes of modern living whilst maintaining period character and charm. The ground floor comprises of a front living room, rear dining room open plan to a modern fully fitted kitchen. Three generous bedrooms and a luxury shower room are on the first floor.
The property benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating, separate utility room, an enclosed rear yard, and energy efficient home heating solutions: double insulated roof (flat roof and roof beam insulation) and dry lined wall with insulation.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- UPVC FRONT DOOR WITH GLAZED SIDE LIGHT:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Black and White Tiled Floor, under stairs clock space, under stairs shoe cupboard
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.4m (14' 1" x 11' 2")
(at widest point into bay)
Laminate wooden floor, cornicing, exposed brick chimney inset, and decorative tiled floor, built in shelving
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.18m (10' 6" x 10' 5")
Laminate wooden floor, Built in shelving, double glazed French double doors to delightful patio.
- 2.45m x 2.14m (8' 0" x 7' 0")
Excellent range of high and low level painted Oak units, feature gold granite work tops, ‘Belfast’ double sink, brushed nickel kitchen taps, built in Bosh appliances, integrated dishwasher, Zanussi built in induction hob, part tiled walls, recessed spotlights
- Access to roof space via slingsby ladders, Nuire Dri Master condensation ventilation Loft unit.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.2m x 1.91m (7' 3" x 6' 3")
Wet Room with shower cubicle and ‘waterfall’ shower head, Gererit duofix wall hung toilet low flush w.c, natural stone ‘basalt’ basin, chrome taps, built in mirror, wall hung radiator, spot lighting, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.13m x 3.3m (10' 3" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.2m (10' 10" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 1.98m (7' 10" x 6' 6")
- Front forecourt garden in fake grass, large built in storage unit. Generous enclosed rear yard, light and tap, Perspex lean to. Utility store; double glazed upvc door, under floor heating, newly installed ‘Gloworm’ gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.