||14 St Johns Avenue, Belfast
- An excellent Detached Family Home in a Prime Residential Location
- Convenient Access to City Centre, Ormeau Road, Fine Selection of Local Schools
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Extended Kitchen with Range of Built in Units Open plan to Dining Room
- Downstairs Shower room and WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms over two floors
- Excellent Family Newly Fitted Shower room with Double Walk in Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating / Majority Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Delighted Enclosed South Facing Garden Area to the Rear
- Driveway Parking
- Open House Friday 25th May 2018 6pm-8pm
An excellent detached family home in a prime residential location in South East Belfast conveniently positioned for those seeking good access to the city centre, popular selection of local schools and proximity to the increasingly vibrant Ormeau Road.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor two reception rooms, a modern fitted extended kitchen /dining room, downstairs shower room and wc.
Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms, an excellent modern shower room with a double shower cubicle. In addition the property benefits from majority UPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, driveway parking to the rear and a private south facing patio to the rear.
We highly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate the presentation and internal ambiance of this fine home.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Original terrazzo flooring. Feature front door and head light with carved and stained glass inset.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid Wood Flooring
- Drawing Room
- 3.72m x 4.13m (12' 2" x 13' 7")
Original 1920's fireplace, Open fire with wood surround, tiled inset and tiled heart, solid wood flooring, cornicing.
- Living Room
- 3.3m x 3.7m (10' 10" x 12' 2")
Solid wood floor with wood surround fireplace with electric fire, cornicing.
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- 3.06m x 9.45m (10' 0" x 31' 0")
Superb modern range of kitchen units, Bellings Range, stainless steel extractor fan, space for washing machine and dryer, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel sink, granite effect work surfaces, sliding double door to the rear. Tiled floor. Access to the driveway.
- Cloakroom/ Storage Room
- Tiled Floor
- Newly Fitted Shower Room
- Shower with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.12m x 5.58m (13' 6" x 18' 4")
Laminate wood floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.9m x 3.3m (9' 6" x 10' 10")
Laminate wood floor, build in robes.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.08m x 2.73m (6' 10" x 8' 11")
Laminate wood floor
- Shower Room
- Double shower room, electric shower, pedestal sink, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.52m x 4.31m (11' 7" x 14' 2")
Laminate floor, built in eaves storage, recessed spotlights.
- Front Garden
- Front garden with mature boundary hedge, paviours to the front, pedestrian gate. Outside water tap. Gated driveway to the side
- Rear patio
- Enclosed private rear patio with southerly aspect.
If you are interested in this property, you can fill in your details using our enquiry form and a member of our team will get back to you.
Or, you could add this property to your shortlist to view again at a later date…
Add to Shortlist
Loan Amount- (%)
* This information does not contain all of the details you need to choose a mortgage.
Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.